Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, China said:

Trump reneged on 'handshake agreement' to pay lawyers pushing false election claims: report

Four of former President Donald Trump's legal advisers listed as unidentified co-conspirators in United States Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith's criminal indictment for the alleged conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election were never paid "despite the fact that their lawsuits and false claims of election interference helped the Trump campaign and allied committees raise $250 million in the weeks following the November vote," CNBC's Brian Schwartz reports.

"Trump has a long history of not paying his bills," Schwarts writes, noting one of the people that he "stiffed" was Rudy Giuliani, the ex-New York City mayor who was Trump's personal defense counsel and a long-time personal friend.

"Trump and Giuliani had a handshake agreement that Giuliani and his team would get paid by the Trump political operation for their post-election work, according to Timothy Parlatore, an attorney for longtime Giuliani ally Bernard Kerik," Schwartz says. "But the Trump campaign and their affiliated committees ultimately did not honor that pledge, according to campaign finance records. The failure to pay Giuliani and his team came up last week in a private interview between prosecutors on special counsel Jack Smith's team and Bernard Kerik, a member of Giuliani's team in late 2020, according to Parlatore."

Schwartz recalls that "Federal Election Commission records and testimony from the House January 6th Select Committee hearings reveal that none of the private sector lawyers identified -- but not indicted -- in that case got paid for their post-election work: Not Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro or John Eastman."

Click on the link for the full article

Looking forward to a "it's not conspiracy because he didn't pay me" defense.  

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Trump: 6’1” 309 lbs. I’m sure it’s just water weight. If he has diapers on, I’m going 324lbs.

I remember a few years ago I mentioned here that Trump was definitely 300+… and all but 1 agreed with me. So I’ve got some stake (crow) in this. 😁😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I remember a few years ago I mentioned here that Trump was definitely 300+… and all but 1 agreed with me. So I’ve got some stake (crow) in this. 😁😂

Who didn't agree? Point out the non-believer! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am going to take immense joy in watching the crowd obsessing over Biden's age deal w/ information regarding Trumps weight.

Man is gonna be morbidly obese.

Chis Christie said he lost a bunch of weight and is down to like 250 lbs a couple of months ago.

I'm just waiting for the tweet of him on a scale proving he is lighter.

Just now, FootballZombie said:

I am going to take immense joy in watching the crowd obsessing over Biden's age deal w/ information regarding Trumps weight.

Man is gonna be morbidly obese.

Chis Christie said he lost a bunch of weight and is down to like 250 lbs a couple of months ago.

I'm just waiting for the tweet of him on a scale proving he is lighter.

I saw him the other day and he looks like he put a lot back on.  Regarding Trump's weight, they will just say it is fake news and a smear job.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Regarding Trump's weight, they will just say it is fake news and a smear job.

I think that will be the case w/ his base but not swing voters.

You so much as cough on the campaign trail and your numbers take a hit.

Public revelation that he is 300 lb+ is gonna hurt.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

That's because he's strong like a gorilla.  Alpha male.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

What his response to being morbidly obese doesn't matter if whoever attacking him over it, keeps it up with insults he's used to dishing out.

"Yeah, he says he's not that fat. But he's wearing a suit two sizes too big. What's that hiding under there? Spanx to hold it all in? And what's the deal with his shoes? Are there lifts in there to look taller? Is that why he leans in that weird unnatural way? What's up with that? The suit, the lean. We shouldn't say that he's fat or morbidly obese, no, we shouldn't say that. It's not nice. That would be mean...."

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Who didn't agree? Point out the non-believer! 

One thing about this message board software I never like from the beginning… and especially so after all the millions of threads/post…. is the search feature. It doesn’t function as well as it could/should… so I wouldn’t waste my time with it. 😂 

But I will say… I was just as surprised as you are about all the pushback I got. Seems like a no brainer… 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

This is like being charged with money laundering and then immediately holding a free public seminar where you teach people how to funnel illicit cash through a variety of different business fronts.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

One thing about this message board software I never like from the beginning… and especially so after all the millions of threads/post…. is the search feature. It doesn’t function as well as it could/should… so I wouldn’t waste my time with it. 😂 

But I will say… I was just as surprised as you are about all the pushback I got. Seems like a no brainer… 

At least you don't have to wait 5 minutes between searches anymore.

• Like 2