Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

Can someone wake me up when the media starts to ask prominant Republicans about their support for Trump in the general.  Something like this.

Media: Sen. Tuberville, if Trump is convicted would you support him in the general election?

Sen Tuberville: Darn right I would!  DoJ witch hunt - Biden Crime Family - BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!  

Media:  Where does your hate stop?  If Jeffrey Dahmer were running against Biden, who would you vote for in the election? 

Sen. Tuberville:  Dahmer all the way!  We can't have 4 more years of the Biden Crime Family!  BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!  The last person I would ever support for the Presidency is a Democrat! 

Media: Gee, maybe this is insane?  Oh... we can't point out GOP insanity because it is "political".

How is this a serious stance for a major political party?  I suppose before January 6 it was defensible.  Before Trump likely committed clear felonies with our national security.  And why aren't the other Republicans jumping on this like they are serious about winning (other than Christie).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump's Mar-a-Lago Sought 380 Short-term Foreign Workers as Classified Documents Were Missing, Records Show

Over the course of Donald Trump's presidency and for a period of time after he left office, Mar-a-Lago sought the employment of 380 short-term foreign workers, RadarOnline.com has learned.

According to the Department of Justice's indictment, classified materials were stored at various locations across Mar-a-Lago.

From Trump's office to his bedroom, a ballroom stage, and next to a toilet in a bathroom, dozens of boxes were said to have littered the property.

While it was unclear who had access to the documents, the blasé nature in which they were stored — and undefined employee guidelines — gave pause for concern.

According to records filed with the Department of Labor, Mar-a-Lago frequently sought the employment of short-term foreign workers.

While businesses hiring short-term non-permanent employees was not illegal or unusual, the uptick of staffers sought by Mar-a-Lago over the course of Trump's presidency was called into question.

With the exception of 2020, when pandemic closures drastically impacted the country's workforce, Mar-a-Lago increased the number of short-term foreign workers hired each year from 2017 to 2022.

According to employment records, Mar-a-Lago hired 65 non-permanent workers in 2016. That figure ballooned last winter when Trump's club sought to employ 91 foreign workers.

For an exclusive club, Mar-a-Lago's employment qualifications were relaxed.

Prospective foreign workers were required to speak English, be able to physically move up to 25 pounds, and provide three months of verifiable experience. A drug and background check were also listed.

It was unclear how extensive the required background check was — as was what areas of Mar-a-Lago were restricted employee access, if any.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, China said:

Trump's Mar-a-Lago Sought 380 Short-term Foreign Workers as Classified Documents Were Missing, Records Show

Over the course of Donald Trump's presidency and for a period of time after he left office, Mar-a-Lago sought the employment of 380 short-term foreign workers, RadarOnline.com has learned.

According to the Department of Justice's indictment, classified materials were stored at various locations across Mar-a-Lago.

From Trump's office to his bedroom, a ballroom stage, and next to a toilet in a bathroom, dozens of boxes were said to have littered the property.

While it was unclear who had access to the documents, the blasé nature in which they were stored — and undefined employee guidelines — gave pause for concern.

According to records filed with the Department of Labor, Mar-a-Lago frequently sought the employment of short-term foreign workers.

While businesses hiring short-term non-permanent employees was not illegal or unusual, the uptick of staffers sought by Mar-a-Lago over the course of Trump's presidency was called into question.

With the exception of 2020, when pandemic closures drastically impacted the country's workforce, Mar-a-Lago increased the number of short-term foreign workers hired each year from 2017 to 2022.

According to employment records, Mar-a-Lago hired 65 non-permanent workers in 2016. That figure ballooned last winter when Trump's club sought to employ 91 foreign workers.

For an exclusive club, Mar-a-Lago's employment qualifications were relaxed.

Prospective foreign workers were required to speak English, be able to physically move up to 25 pounds, and provide three months of verifiable experience. A drug and background check were also listed.

It was unclear how extensive the required background check was — as was what areas of Mar-a-Lago were restricted employee access, if any.

Click on the link for the full article

I don't know about the rest of you, but this actually scares the living **** out of me. There really is no telling how many foreign adversaries had access to our country's top secrets and what kind of peril that stupid son of a **** has put us in.

Think about this: anyone one of those foreign "workers" could have been a spy for another country knowing what a dumb **** that ignorant orange hack was. This potentially could have exposed some of our country's most secret Intel to our foes around the globe.

This pompous, arrogant, useless ****er needs to be hanged right in front of the same building he incited the insurrection upon. This is treasonous beyond anything I think our country has ever been exposed to in its entirety as a democratic nation. ****ing disgusting and unreal what this fascist piece of dog **** has done with wilful defiance of the law.

But I digress,  at this point all I can hope for is may the fleas of 1000 camels infest his crotch.

HTTR!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but this actually scares the living **** out of me. There really is no telling how many foreign adversaries had access to our country's top secrets and what kind of peril that stupid son of a **** has put us in.

Think about this: anyone one of those foreign "workers" could have been a spy for another country knowing what a dumb **** that ignorant orange hack was. This potentially could have exposed some of our country's most secret Intel to our foes around the globe.

This pompous, arrogant, useless ****er needs to be hanged right in front of the same building he incited the insurrection upon. This is treasonous beyond anything I think our country has ever been exposed to in its entirety as a democratic nation. ****ing disgusting and unreal what this fascist piece of dog **** has done with wilful defiance of the law.

But I digress,  at this point all I can hope for is may the fleas of 1000 camels infest his crotch.

HTTR!

Even I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  The fleas, I mean.  I wouldn't wish that on the fleas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We just have to stay the course.

Trump is not the first deranged criminal in United States history he's just the first one with a huge platform and cult following.

If Charles Manson had 60 million followers he would have been pulling this same ****.

Trumps death is going to be one of the greatest days in American history and I pray nobody has the same charm he does and picks up the mantle.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Larry said:

DeSantis working on it. 

Elon Musk?  Tucker Carlson?  

DeSantis just doesn't have that same (I don't even know what to call it) magic that trump has, not many do.

There's no doubt whatsoever that many will try but I give it 50/50 that anybody will have the same success as trump.

49 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If she’s issuing orders, it seems that she isn’t going to recuse herself. 

Regardless of arguments that she should, or should not, recuse herself, I wonder about her thought process.

If she sits and does her job, Trump gets found guilty, and she imposes a valid sentence, say 10 years, she then becomes hated by the MAGidiots, and may fear for her, and her family’s lives. If she sits, makes head scratching decisions, or let’s Trump walk for any dubious reason, she faces possible loss of job from her circuit’s censure, and/or disbarment.

With her history judging Trump already, it seems to me that recusal would be the thoughtful, safe move, for herself and her career.

• Like 1

Not happy on this.  

We all know that 24 hours from now, MAGALand will be absolutely convinced that it is now a proven fact that there was never any crime committed by Trump, and that the DA was simply abusing her office.  

3 hours ago, Long n Left said:

imposes a valid sentence, say 10 years

In no way is that even close to a valid sentence here

without some proof of actual malicious intent that would be an absurd sentence. 

id be surprised if he got more than a year without some sort of proof of malicious intent. In fact I’m going to be surprised if he gets sentenced to prison at all. Some of you all are ridiculously downplaying how serious it is to put a former president in prison, especially one running again and the leader by far to say. 

• Like 1

@tshile 

And you are downplaying how serious gross mishandling of classified information is an issue. 

If Trump gets a slap on the wrist for what he has done (assuming a jury finds him guilty), there is a 2-tiered justice system. Political  candidates and former Presidents get special criminal immunity.  Spit in the face of everyone expected to protect this information.

The President is above the law.  

It is scary as **** that we are almost there with the cult of followers that he has amassed.  And to be honest as someone who dislikes GOP policies a Trump presidency is going to be another garbage show and he will be so ineffective at enacting his policies (agsin] and the GOP will lose the House in 2 years (again) anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

In no way is that even close to a valid sentence here

without some proof of actual malicious intent that would be an absurd sentence. 

id be surprised if he got more than a year without some sort of proof of malicious intent. In fact I’m going to be surprised if he gets sentenced to prison at all. Some of you all are ridiculously downplaying how serious it is to put a former president in prison, especially one running again and the leader by far to say. 

If Trump is found guilty on even half of this stuff and gets no prison time it will be for one reason: the MAGA judge. Him being a former POTUS shouldn't matter if anyone is serious about the laws applying equally to people. Each count of the Espionage act is up to 10 years, the obstruction and others are up to 20 years. 

No way he'd get the maximum, but no prison time? That would be insanity and prove that a former POTUS IS essentially above the law as he intentionally and brazenly broke several serious laws, was found guilty of doing so, and then essentially still suffered zero consequences for it besides maybe some fines.

• Like 2