Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

Just now, Llevron said:

Knows the system. Would help in the room. Probably next to zero intention of him actually playing. Basically QB coach 2 

They are probably still trying to convince him to come back for a couple years as a backup.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Hasn’t he been retired for literally 3 weeks?

If you didn’t post this I would have thought he was retired for a season or more lol

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

They are probably still trying to convince him to come back for a couple years as a backup.  LOL

I wouldnt be surprised. Would make life so much easier for them. Hell I was even thinking they would talk to ole’ peg leg Smith but I feel like he is still mad at us. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

People keep talking about “upside” with Mayfield. It’s like the inverse of “Howell is a 5th round QB”. 😆

Mayfield has no upside. He is so limited physically -- he's Taylor with a better arm but no athletic ability. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Est.1974 said:

I feel like we have added solid players to the OL group. Could also do with a couple of pieces of real quality IMO.

You never know what you have with OL until they get a chance to practice together and gel. I like they added some guys with a nasty streak though. That was definitely needed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Llevron said:

I feel like the Oline depth has improved dramatically with just the guys we have already. If we can draft a top tackle we may actually have a good until all together. Tho I wonder if im just fooling myself.

I would not be upset with the drafting of "Big Thanos"

It would bring me great joy.

c1047f5d7cf8c7f1844f4a25dbcca729.gif.a6ec54ba6b1a0fe929cc674fa9bbbec8.gif

• Haha 1