Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

36 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Trading for Ekeler would probably mean sending back Gibson, no?

Yeah, between this Ekeler rumor and the reported meetings with RBs in the draft, it seems like EB isn't super happy with our RB room.  I wonder why?

14 minutes ago, bearrock said:

If they were gonna pay that much for Edmunds, why didn't they just extend Roquan Smith last season?

Scheme fit apparently. Not to mention getting a 2nd for Smith. 

Bears are getting the high end guys I wanted but knew we wouldn’t target. Edmonds, McGlicnhey, Edwards, Davis. Nice FA cycle by them. 

Remember how this looks next year when we have $100+ million in cap space 

• Like 2

Just now, Number 44 said:

Yeah, between this Ekeler rumor and the reported meetings with RBs in the draft, it seems like EB isn't super happy with our RB room.  I wonder why?

Because we don't have any pure running backs who are electric.

Gibson has some high end athletic traits but between the tackles we all know his weaknesses. 

Robinson is a mauler and he'll get you the yards the offensive line creates but he's not electric in any way, he has a 3.9 ypc average and Is by all accounts very average. 

I would be over the moon excited if we drafted bijan robinson, that guy is an elite blue chip running back and this team needs more of those on its roster.

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Because we don't have any pure running backs who are electric.

Gibson has some high end athletic traits but between the tackles we all know his weaknesses. 

Robinson is a mauler and he'll get you the yards the offensive line creates but he's not electric in any way, he has a 3.9 ypc average and Is by all accounts very average. 

I would be over the moon excited if we drafted bijan robinson, that guy is an elite blue chip running back and this team needs more of those on its roster.

I saw one mock with Bijan Robinson to Philly at 10.  I almost threw up 🤢