Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS: U.S. attorney reviewing documents marked classified from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

China

Leftists could hide their stupidity by just not opening their mouths. The documents at Mar-a-Lago were not missing. Trump and the National Archives were negotiating on them. They were in safes on property protected by the Secret Service. Biden had no authority to take the documents he had. They were not locked up but were in some cases in cardboard boxes in his garage. Until they were discovered, nobody knew where they were

6F55677C-FD92-4637-9BC7-8A53DB326F0A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tundra scout said:

Leftists could hide their stupidity by just not opening their mouths. The documents at Mar-a-Lago were not missing. Trump and the National Archives were negotiating on them. They were in safes on property protected by the Secret Service. Biden had no authority to take the documents he had. They were not locked up but were in some cases in cardboard boxes in his garage. Until they were discovered, nobody knew where they were

You believe all that, too, don't you?...Fascinating.

I'm especially tickled by this part: "The documents at Mar-a-Lago were not missing."

If they were at Mar-A-Lago, then they were missing lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I can't take much more of this person's ****ing idiotic takes.  Has he contributed anything to the community that wasn't straight-up alt-right trolling?

We do have an ignore feature.  Never used it myself, but hover over a persons avatar and the button pops right up. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

We do have an ignore feature.  Never used it myself, but hover over a persons avatar and the button pops right up. 

I think I've used it twice in nearly 20 years.  Tried a third time, but can't ignore mods :(

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tundra scout said:

Biden lied? Say it ain’t so 

The Secret Service lied? You didn't say so.

The Secret Service also stated Sunday that while a detail is assigned to the home, they do not record visitors.

"We don’t independently maintain our own visitor logs because it’s a private residence," spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told reporters.

Anyone else remember how a "source close to the Secret Service" told a CBS reporter that the two SS agents mentioned by Cassidy Hutchinson were ready and willing to testify to the Jan. 6th committee that her version of events was not correct?...Then instead, they lawyered-up, reportedly changed their stance to "I don't remember," and one of the two abruptly resigned?

Anyone else remember the FBI "whistleblower" who told some right-wing hack that Biden was now making them categorize additional crimes as Hate crimes...only it appeared to merely be Biden reversing Trump's command to stop categorizing certain crimes as Hate crimes, and nothing whatsoever came from it?

Anyone else remember all the Twitter "reports" about Nancy Pelosi's home surveillance cameras "mysteriously" stopped working during her husband's attack...only to find out later that none of it was true and that numerous reports had already stated officials had reviewed the video footage?

Anyone remember how gleeful some conservatives were at these stories, shoving their hands immediately down their pants while reading them on Twitter?

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The Secret Service lied? You didn't say so.

The Secret Service also stated Sunday that while a detail is assigned to the home, they do not record visitors.

"We don’t independently maintain our own visitor logs because it’s a private residence," spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told reporters.

Anyone else remember how a "source close to the Secret Service" told a CBS reporter that the two SS agents mentioned by Cassidy Hutchinson were ready and willing to testify to the Jan. 6th committee that her version of events was not correct?...Then instead, they lawyered-up, reportedly changed their stance to "I don't remember," and one of the two abruptly resigned?

Anyone else remember the FBI "whistleblower" who told some right-wing hack that Biden was now making them categorize additional crimes as Hate crimes...only it appeared to merely be Biden reversing Trump's command to stop categorizing certain crimes as Hate crimes, and nothing whatsoever came from it?

Anyone else remember all the Twitter "reports" about Nancy Pelosi's home surveillance cameras "mysteriously" stopped working during her husband's attack...only to find out later that none of it was true and that numerous reports had already stated officials had reviewed the video footage?

Anyone remember how gleeful some conservatives were at these stories, shoving their hands immediately down their pants while reading them on Twitter?

The GOP healthcare plan, which is beautiful, will be ready in two weeks.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Tundra scout said:

Leftists could hide their stupidity by just not opening their mouths. The documents at Mar-a-Lago were not missing. Trump and the National Archives were negotiating on them. 

So you feel it was more of a hostage situation?

"Negotiations for Returning Things That Don't Belong to You" must be one of those high level law school classes Rudy and the Kraken teach at Regent Law School.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

You believe all that, too, don't you?...Fascinating

If you stick to only thinking about this in the “wow there’s actually something wrong with you”, it gets less frustrating and more interesting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, youngestson said:

So you feel it was more of a hostage situation?

"Negotiations for Returning Things That Don't Belong to You" must be one of those high level law school classes Rudy and the Kraken teach at Regent Law School.

telling then you gave theme everything back and have nothing else, so they raid your house and find a ton of it

you know - just negotiation. 

next time I’m buying a truck, during the negotiation, I’m just gonna drive it home and never bring it back. 

No officers I did not steal this truck. 

we are still negotiating. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tundra scout said:

6F55677C-FD92-4637-9BC7-8A53DB326F0A.jpeg

Trump and the National Archives were negotiating on them? Where do you get this ****? 

Even if that was real (and it’s not) a more prudent thing to have done was for the NA to obtain whatever they were while he was still in office and have them declassified then. I’m sure the National Archives has standards of which they acquire items, they’re not wheeling and dealing with some dip**** former president over classified documents. 

My God, I can’t believe the lengths people go to defend “their guy”. Guess what? January 6th happened, it was Trump’s fault and Ashli Babbitt deserved it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

Wait a minute, so Biden knew about this before the election, hid it from the public to sway the election and then basically crippled the GOP in the midterms? **** yeah, Let's go, Biden!!!

Sorry, but in order to beat the GOP, you've gotta play like them to some extent. I'm not saying you've got to get down in the muck with them, but this "they go low, we go high" garbage doesn't work. Does it make Biden look bad? Maybe, who cares? No one can do anything about it for two years and it will be forgotten by that point. If the GOP is dumb enough to try to use it as a rallying cry, use Trump's, worse doc scandal as a counterpoint.

Let the GOP investigate, they will run this nothing burger into the ground with so much chaos and bull****, that no one will care even if they did find something. Joe Biden is turning out to be my favorite president in my lifetime, especially when juxtaposed with Obama. Carry on, Dank Brandon!