Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

idk if Ron and Turner talk about the general offensive game-plan before the game, or if it's all on Turner and he's going rogue, but im having a hard time understanding why he's refusing to showcase Howell and let him work. We have nothing to lose. Let him ball out, give him a chance. This is a prime game to see what we have.

Unless they're trying to protect him/dont trust this o-line. Either way, 10 pass attempts is atrocious. Lazy, no balance, no purpose.

• Like 1

Just now, LetThePointsSoar said:

Firing Scott Turner just doesn't seem harsh enough. 

Like I'd love some other team to pick him up tomorrow and fire him again Tuesday. 

He's done a job of epically bad proportion this season. 

fire him—into the sun 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Chase young also just seems like such a non factor. I’ve seen him leave his feet to jump past lineman and then obvious get nullified. I still think you gotta give him the fifth year option but I’m not so sure you don’t look to keep sweat instead. 

Seems to be more clowney than Garrett in terms of being a great run defender but not a game changing pass rusher. It needs another year of seasoning but that’s how I feel. 

• Thumb up 1