Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Everything 118th Congress Thread

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Didn't he just say a few days ago that Admirals and Generals had contacted him and told him to "keep doing what you're doing"?...So is Tuberville now saying "**** them Generals"? lol...I mean, that's basically what he's been saying for the last 10 months, so it does track.

Yep, either way he is saying **** those generals. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I quit dating a woman who referred to herself in the third person.  I mean, really!

Yeah, but did she quit you at the same time? I feel like you’re holding back letting us know if it was a draw or not. 

So most of them regularly admit that they have no evidence against Biden, but are voting to open an impeachment probe against him. What a bunch of ****tards. 

Just like these crazy Christian Republicans to open up a probe against another dude. Usually, they’re a bit younger though. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

Nope, didn't quit on me at the same time. She got mad when she didn't get what she expected, got angry, and decided that yelling at me and referring to herself in the third person would persuade me to her side. It was during a trip to Rehoboth Beach and on the way back. We got to her house where my car was parked, I said have a nice life, and took off. She tried calling, sent me cards apologizing. But that was it for me. Don't scream at me.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Nope, didn't quit on me at the same time. She got mad when she didn't get what she expected, got angry, and decided that yelling at me and referring to herself in the third person would persuade me to her side. It was during a trip to Rehoboth Beach and on the way back. We got to her house where my car was parked, I said have a nice life, and took off. She tried calling, sent me cards apologizing. But that was it for me. Don't scream at me.

Fan since a Fetus approves!

• Thumb up 1