Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

**** Schweitzer.  I hate this offensive line.

STOP RUNNING UP THE MIDDLE 

I think Turner's assistant only made copies of page 1 of the playbook this week and shoved them in the playbook for the game....every drive is the same thing over and over.

We've run the ball on every 1st down except for one, where we threw to Thomas for a gain of 4.

We're averaging 0.9 yards per play on 1st down. If you take away Thomas's high of 4, it gets to an impossibly low level.

When we've thrown the ball, we've actually made some plays downfield. Dotson is killing his man. McLaurin has made plays. The OL is mostly holding up okay(considering the opponent) when throwing in non must pass situations.

But Turner is just awful. He heard the criticism from last week and is taking it way too personally and is overcompensating big time. 

Heinicke is bad, but Turner's playcalling and overall offensive strategy in this game is atrocious. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

i'm just numb to slamming play callers cuz its been what many do every gameday thread for all the time i've been here no matter whos calling plays

I'm usually with you on that, but literally telling us to run into a wall repeatedly is ridiculous.  The same thing over and over and over.

• Thumb up 1