Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

1 minute ago, Conn said:

I am feeling a situation where we see Wentz tonight. This is must win and I haven’t felt from Rivera that the leash is particularly long on Heinicke if he can’t even steward us to FG’s consistently. Is going to depend largely on whether we can stay on-schedule and out of 3rd and longs going forward. 

Please Please Please

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Great that Heinicke ran once for a change. But as Collingsworth pointed out when you run read option and the edge rusher is crashing on the runner the point is to pull the ball and run the ball yourself 

That's why we haven't run that much RPO. Heinicke isn't actually good at it.

• Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Great that Heinicke ran once for a change. But as Collingsworth pointed out when you run read option and the edge rusher is crashing on the runner the point is to pull the ball and run the ball yourself 

This is true.  

I just don't want read-option as part of our play selection.   However, TH using his wheels on a broken play, I've been looking for that all season.