Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Bro, in context. They cost us the 2 pt conversation, instead missing the PAT. Our receiver got hit directly in the head and their ****ing team said "sleepy head" gesture and didn't get flagged for taunting.

Also the flags PICKED UP on the field?

So no, either you don't know how social psychology works, or your memory is trash.

yeah the refs F'ed us in this game.. but its not like this is new

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

Couldn't over come the stupid and the refs.. Got zero brakes. Zero. 

These statements are bs. Every time we play the giants or the cowboy we know it’s probably not going to be called fair. The team need to be better than both the refs and those teams. No excuses

Just now, LetThePointsSoar said:

Stop with your holier than though bull****.  We got **** on by the officiating crew.  Period. 20221218_222906.thumb.jpg.aa76bea52615d88f213b0c28d9ff8648.jpg

Uh - I agree that was PI.  But Washington had more than enough chances to win and they didn't. They let Daniel Jones beat them - again.  They CHOKED. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I’m the first guy to tell people they are full of **** when they complain about refs. But the refs made the McLaurin call (which was close) and then didn’t make the obvious DPI call which gives us a first on the 1. 

They blew this one.

Also… I’m done with Heinicke 

Agreed.

Was what Terry did a penalty? I mean, sure. But its super ticky tacky. It wasn't some super egregious. Ditto Dotson. 

You wanna call those? Fine. But then call them on a DPI and repeated blows to the head.

Was it the sole reason we lost? NO. But it made things incredibly difficult for us. In a game that was really close, we couldn't get one single close officiating decision to go our way. Not. One.

The league wants New York in the playoffs. Period.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It was.  I’m not sure anybody gets that call in that spot but it absolutely was.

100%. People ****ing about the refs all game for basically easily correct calls (not a new thing here)). 

The PI is the legit ****, but yeah, most of the time they Ian't gonna throw that flag. 

• Like 1