Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

My favorite thing is watching people show how little they understand the rules in this thread with their arguments for or against calls. It makes me laugh every time.

That shouldn’t be ruled a fumble. I hope the refs screw it up, though! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

lol. look how much mike tirico goes out of his way to let the audience know its gonna be Giants ball. It’s so so SO obvious who the league wants to win. They just go out of their way to support New York any chance they get. Its ridiculous.

He can’t contain his excitement whenever something goes the Giants way. It’s ridiculous.

• Like 1

That OPI call was awful and took two points off the board from us.  The missed helmet to helmet was egregious.  The missed DPI when the safety got there early was awful.  The other missed DPI when the DB was beat and grabbing on for dear life and pulled Dyami down was awful too.  We are four ****ty ****ing calls in the hole with these ****ing dip**** refs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

He's down.  It's obvious.  I don't wanna hear anyone here complaining that the refs screwed us again when they overturn this.  That's getting really, really old.

Don't you realize Washington would have been Super Bowl champions every year for the last 30 years if not for the refs.

• Thumb up 1