Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

This is why it’s so unfair when a good guy like Allen gets righteous and almost offended about lack of fan support. Even ignoring all of the recent history that leads to lack of fans….this is what you deliver on SNF? It’s not Allen’s fault but the expectation that a few wins earns you back fan support is laughable every season and he says that **** every season when they briefly feel like they’re on top of the world 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Conn said:

I think this is pretty true. If they somehow figure out QB the ceiling rises. Otherwise this is the peak, yeah. 

It rises IF Ron figures out how in the hell to actually prepare his team in the offseason to start the season strong.  He has a history of having this problem in his coaching career.

I don’t understand why people are confused. Generally the team with the better OL and QB win unless it’s semi close. Then the D can tilt things.

But our D is comparable with the Giants. They have the better OL/QB by a lot. Our playmakers need to constantly make plays to win because we are lacking talent in key positions. 

Which is why I don’t think it’s over even if they score. Have two more quarters for our playmakers to make something happen.

Going into the half, though, I’d be considering Wentz.

• Like 3