Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

He's not actually fast or explosive. He's got some quickness and elusiveness, but he often gets beat to the edge by better athletes on defense. And on top of that, he's small, so he's more likely to injure himself on an RPO. 

I didn't want to throw any more salt on that wound, but this is all true as well.

I hate ties. Not sure if I should frisbee the laptop or come here and complain.

Welp my prediction of Jones rushing for 100+ failed. I wonder if JDR shadowed him or otherwise removed him running from their game plan.

Edited by RandyHolt

7 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

He got carted off and is listed as questionable to return. Our guys get carted off and they miss the rest of the season and coaches are afraid to activate them the next season too.

Yeah, there’s a difference between an unknown ankle injury and an ACL tear with MCL damage, who would have thought all injuries are different 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

30 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Howell can certainly do that.  

I seriously doubt that.

Have to be used to reading defenses and guess on the fly what will get the most yards and make that decision look seamless so you dont run into the wrong player or screw up the handoff.

That's actually really hard.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Welp my prediction of Jones rushing for 100+ failed. I wonder if JDR shadowed him or otherwise removed him running from their game plan.

depends how old the laptop is, for me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Frisbee it. Record it. Post it

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Watson did nothing.  Three Cleveland Def/St TDs.

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Watson was AWFUL today, but it was probably just him shaking off rust. They have arguably the best RB in the league, but you can score on them. It'll be a coin flip game. 

I guess that makes me feel a little better. We might just limp into the playoffs yet.

Just now, Ball Security said:

Down 7 points with the ball at our own 10 less than 4 minutes left.  No Larson, No Cosmi.  It’s amazing we didn’t get a loss.  So many other opportunities to get the win that they blew.  But a tie likely hurts the Giants more than it hurts us.  Have to get the win in two weeks.

Yep exactly that's why I think this is a good result.

• Like 2