Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at New Jersey ~ Moxie Blinders Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

973072700_ScreenShot2022-12-04at4_31_42PM.thumb.png.19a6e3e0e6511360c4c85258c2975af0.png

Just now, TChaler70 said:

You are absolutely insufferable

TH4 stinks..TH4 stinks...TH4 stinks rinse wash, rinse, and repeat.

No he hasnt been bad.

Actually, you’re fairly insufferable with your inability to take the good with the back with Heinicke. He’s been bad. It’s okay. Sometimes he’s good.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Again, I feel like sometimes people live in the moment. We are lacking talent in too many places defensively. In other places we have developing talent but it’s missing. Against high end guys that lack of high end talent shows. We have a good D, not great, and it needs the offense to be functional to be able to really pin their ears. Sweat does it anyways which kills us. Have a big lead means when he does it it helps the team and not hurts it.

Yeah, I do think not having St. Juste really hurts us in a lot of ways, especially with Holcomb also out.  It puts a 5th round rookie (Holmes) on the field, and causes the secondary to play differently.  

I think, when healthy, the defense has good players all over the field. The big deficiency is a 2nd top-flight corner and LB.  

This game was 2 big plays away from being not close. 

-- Heinicke missing a wide open Logan Thomas, in a clean pocket, for what was a walk in TD.

-- The officials picking up the PI flag on Fabian, despite throwing the flag so definitively, that would have made it 1st & goal.

Defense also played poorly during that 2min drill to close the half.

The game went from the Commanders being in control to feeling like a coin flip outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, I do think not having St. Juste really hurts us in a lot of ways, especially with Holcomb also out.  It puts a 5th round rookie (Holmes) on the field, and causes the secondary to play differently.  

I think, when healthy, the defense has good players all over the field. The big deficiency is a 2nd top-flight corner and LB.  

I think we have high end DTs. We have a very good SS. We have a developing FS, CB1. CB2 is solid, ballhawk type. We are weak at DEs. We have a ILB who is developing and another who stinks and hybrid defenders who dont really fit in those spots. 

They are making it work. They are a good unit. But they aren’t near great.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Actually, you’re fairly insufferable with your inability to take the good with the back with Heinicke. He’s been bad. It’s okay. Sometimes he’s good.

Only when the game is on the line and he has to just ball out. When he has time to think, bad Heini

Just now, KDawg said:

I think we have high end DTs. We have a very good SS. We have a developing FS, CB1. CB2 is solid, ballhawk type. We are weak at DEs. We have a ILB who is developing and another who stinks and hybrid defenders who dont really fit in those spots. 

I can live with good but not great.  

Giants forum at halftime:

I’m not sure how that wasn’t pass interference but, I’m not complaining

How do you not throw the ball once, waste all your TOs, just to kick a field goal anyway. It makes absolute no sense. Embarrassing.

Might break 20 points today bois.

I hope this **** ass play calling is all part of some master plan to pull some crazy **** in the second half

Happy with the score but it’s clear the coaching staff doesn’t fully trust Jones, right?

Guy 1: Heinicke has the most punchable face
Guy 2: Goofy ass Dexter Morgan

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

You are absolutely insufferable

TH4 stinks..TH4 stinks...TH4 stinks rinse wash, rinse, and repeat.

No he hasnt been bad.

He’s sucked today what are you talking about. He had a great sack evasion and throw to McLaurin that led to a TD but that doesn’t change the rest 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This game was 2 big plays away from being not close. 

-- Heinicke missing a wide open Logan Thomas, in a clean pocket, for what was a walk in TD.

-- The officials picking up the PI flag on Fabian, despite throwing the flag so definitively, that would have made it 1st & goal.

Defense also played poorly during that 2min drill to close the half.

The game went from the Commanders being in control to feeling like a coin flip outcome.

Yep picking up that flag was criminal. I'd understand if it was not PI but he clearly impeded Terry from coming back to the ball and Moreau had no clue where the ball was

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yeah I agree they're good. Not great. 

But they've been bad today.