Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Takes two penalties to do that

No - it doesn’t take two penalties to get ejected. 

but two of those personal fouls is automatic ejection 

there’s a difference. They could have absolutely ejected him for that. I’m on the fence whether they should have but I am surprised they didn’t. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

You coulda charged Ridge w/ a crime for that lol

Why? Is there a rule you can't take a guy off his feet? I don't get it. Should he have lifted his feet and gave away yards? It looked like the path of least resistance and he didn't suplex him. Put him on his side.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Why? Is there a rule you can't take a guy off his feet? I don't get it. Should he have lifted his feet and gave away yards? It looked like the path of least resistance and he didn't suplex him. Put him on his side.

He should have carried him across the field to the endzone for a safety

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Conn said:

This is what happens with guys who lead in all sorts of non-sack categories. They eventually catch up and make up the near misses with actual sacks when they are killing it with pressures, QB hits, etc 

Yeah, that is tru, Especially for Sweat.

He is insane across several metrics but you rarely feel his impact. Not today tho.

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

The whistle wasn't as early as the announcers said it was. If it had been they would have ejected him. They made it seemworse than it was. Whatever next play

it wasn’t really the whistle it was the flipping him in the air like a small Chinese acrobat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tshile said:

No - it doesn’t take two penalties to get ejected. 

but two of those personal fouls is automatic ejection 

there’s a difference. They could have absolutely ejected him for that. I’m on the fence whether they have but I am surprised they didn’t. 

He will get a nice 20k fine this week

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

And there you have it folk.  

Ridge didn't get kicked out because he didn't put the running back in the camel clutch!!!

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

No Suplexs

Once you pick a guy up off the ground he is pretty much defenseless. Worse thing you can do is slam him down, especially on his head.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

If he was going to lift him like that, he should have fallen down with him, rather than throwing him down. Just fall to the side. 

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

it wasn’t really the whistle it was the flipping him in the air like a small Chinese acrobat 

Well he picked him up, whistle blew, he put him down, its not like he threw him with force he just dropped him. Not the smartest play but looked way more vicious and premeditated in slow mo is my only point