Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I don't think it's necessarily us getting "cute" (we got "cute" on the handoff to Samuel and that seems to work out), we just can't execute passing plays well in a condensed field.

Why are we against the worst run defense in the NFL?

Just now, mistertim said:

We definitely have some good pieces in place, but also remember that we're playing the absolute worst team in the NFL right now.

played one of the best teams last week and the same guys played great. Like Payne Allen aren't flukey. They are always great. Our safeties, RBs, WRs are all really good.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Why are we against the worst run defense in the NFL?

They are the worst run defense in the NFL bc the rest of their team is also ass, meaning they are playing from behind multiple scores all the time, meaning teams run against them entire second halves with ease. There’s nothing special about how bad they are against the run except that game script allows teams to run a ton against them and they spend a lot of time on the field due to a bad offense, meaning the rushing yards get racked up. 

So we’ll probably see the same thing happen here where we dominate them down the stretch as we salt away the clock with the run game.

3 minutes ago, dunfer said:

You think Ron would play Sam if we got another 7?

nah. Would need to be like 40 points if it’s before the fourth quarter. 27+ points if it’s less than 10 minutes in the 4th quarter, MAYBE. I don’t think it’s realistic but I’m rooting for it