Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Terry on with SVP was pure gold.  

He said he appreciated SVP, SVP says "you're invited anytime, I got a seat for you right here."

I am not going to buy a TMac jersey because I'm superstitious, and the only active player who's jersey I have ever bought was murdered.  So I'm not going to do that again.

But man, I'll take a signed football or something.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Who really thought in their heart of hearts that this Eagles team was going to run the table?

They had a good win over the Vikings ages ago and thumped Cooper Rush.

The level of quality in this league is relatively flat and anything can happen, I just didn't expect they would fall to us.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

It’s just everything when Taylor plays. Penalties. Missed penalties Turnovers. Generally they are almost always pretty close to even in the big scale. But some how it continually goes in our favor often in the most opportune time. 

I just can’t understand. Taylor threw 17-29 for 266 and a INT. The RBs ran for 3.05 YPC. It just keeps happening. Just something makes us eek out wins we have no business winning time after time. Like I can’t remember the last unlucky game where it feels like “man the breaks just didn’t go our way” but I can pull out a half a dozen over the last 2 years where it feels like everything goes for us 

That’s confirmation bias, basically. There were plenty of games just last year where everything went wrong, start to finish. They’ve disappeared into the gray morass of that lost season though, and don’t stick out in your mind like the positive instances do. 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Stop it. Cmon Troy is awesome as a commentator. Dude will do Cowboys games in Dallas and never play the homer card.. He's allowed some leeway

I never said he wasnt a good commentator, im not saying take him off the air. And idc how he calls DAL games. Idk what your post has to do with mine. He kept going on and on about how valid/correct the rule/call was, then was constantly adding a qualifier like it shouldnt have been called. If it was the right call in every sense of the game/rule like he said, no need to try and undermine why it was called.

Im hype after a win, i dont wana hear all that. It was was weak to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, CjSuAvE22 said:

I dunno we won yes, but i dont get how Heinicke gets the praise....Defense played unbelievable vs a high potent offense and we ran the ball really well on offense, Heinicke had two turnovers...The second one was unacceptable imo. 

Because.

That's why.

Just now, RandyHolt said:

shoutout to co runner up MVPs Slye and Tress

the MVP is the defense right?  

the game aways, the big time sack on the eagles last real drive.  Other than the absurd short field TH’s fumble gave them early they held the eagles to 14.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I dunno we won yes, but i dont get how Heinicke gets the praise....Defense played unbelievable vs a high potent offense and we ran the ball really well on offense, Heinicke had two turnovers...The second one was unacceptable imo. 

I'm confused. Would you rather see Wentz turn the ball over? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Who really thought in their heart of hearts that this Eagles team was going to run the table?

They had a good win over the Vikings ages ago and thumped Cooper Rush.

The level of quality in this league is relatively flat and anything can happen, I just didn't expect they would fall to us.

Division games are always or usually unpredictable.

• Thumb up 1