Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Prayer circle for Turner to keep this going and not start with the flea-flickers other wild stuff. we can keep it consistent and still keep our foot on the gas

It might change if Gibson is out. I missed that play. Does it look serious?

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I got a real bad feeling about the second half.

Hopefully just years of abuse making me skittish but Philly is going to come out swinging hard, we better be prepared to swing back or momentum could shift very fast.

6 point lead could vanish in a second.

But I am pretty damn proud of their effort so far tonight, no matter what they've played tough and deserve serious props.

Yep. I'm dreading the 2nd half. Just can't see us playing two really solid halves of football against a team that's going to make some serious adjustments in their locker room. That young coach of the Fecals is going to remind them what they're playing for - to keep an undefeated season going. And not to let a team led by a second string QB take that away from them.   

• Like 1