Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All Things PLAYOFFS 2022 Thread

kleese

4 minutes ago, ananoman said:

Carr was the guy Washington should have grabbed this past off season

A Look at the Weird Rumor That Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr Wears  Eyeliner

I dont trust a man who wears eyeliner... 

No makeup on my football heroes....  this isnt a Cure concert for Pete's sake

Edited by petey hodge
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb down 1

12 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Call me crazy but I'd rather be the 7 seed and go to Minnesota than have to go to San Fran or Tampa as a 5 or 6-seed.  Would rather play against Kurt Cuddins than against Brady or the Niners.  

Brady crumbles under pressure. I rather see him with our D. :)

• Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Call me crazy but I'd rather be the 7 seed and go to Minnesota than have to go to San Fran or Tampa as a 5 or 6-seed.  Would rather play against Kurt Cuddins than against Brady or the Niners.  

Too early to be analyzing this, but I would 100% choose going to Tampa of those three— it’s the least likely option because it would probably require finishing second in division, but that would be the best match up of the three for us. Bucs offensive woes are very much real— and they may have lost Wirfs today to a serious injury. It would be a great match up for our D even factoring in Brady. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, kleese said:

Too early to be analyzing this, but I would 100% choose going to Tampa of those three— it’s the least likely option because it would probably require finishing second in division, but that would be the best match up of the three for us. Bucs offensive woes are very much real— and they may have lost Wirfs today to a serious injury. It would be a great match up for our D even factoring in Brady. 

Hell, it could be Atlanta that wins the south.  Rematch

The picture so far

316948359-10222455997165070-694548655722

We want the Falcons or Bucs and Sehawks to keep losing. All other teams in the NFC except the top 9 have just 4 wins.

Seahawks play the Rams next week and the Falcons play the Steelers.

Edited by BleedBNG
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Eagles winning tonight does 3 things:

1. basically eliminates GB from playoff contention.

2. One step closer to the week 18 matchup meaning nothing at all to the Cowboys.  We want the Eagles locked into #1 and Dallas at #5 so they don’t have anything to play for.

3. Continues to expose Joe Barry as the worst DC in the history of the NFL and how unbelievably stupid both the Redskins and Packers were to hire him.  (And since I’ve been on this bandwagon since before he was hired here, I feel smart and vindicated.  And Chris Russell looks stupider and Stupider for trying to preach in his halting, obnoxious style how Barry was a victim and not a murderer.)

• Thanks 1

Paloffs is misspelled in the title but I'm in a good mood so I'll abide 

Our schedule the rest of the way is rough but I see us squeaking out 2-3 more wins as long as we stay healthy. Nobody wants to play us right now. If we win both Giants games, I think that will punch our ticket and having a bye in the middle is a great luxury.

The Seahawks and Giants also have brutal schedules, FWIW. We're not the only ones.

Edited by Bacon

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eagles winning tonight does 3 things:

1. basically eliminates GB from playoff contention.

2. One step closer to the week 18 matchup meaning nothing at all to the Cowboys.  We want the Eagles locked into #1 and Dallas at #5 so they don’t have anything to play for.

3. Continues to expose Joe Barry as the worst DC in the history of the NFL and how unbelievably stupid both the Redskins and Packers were to hire him.  (And since I’ve been on this bandwagon since before he was hired here, I feel smart and vindicated.  And Chris Russell looks stupider and Stupider for trying to preach in his halting, obnoxious style how Barry was a victim and not a murderer.)

I think Dallas’s backups would still have a good shot of beating us.

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No, they are going to get introduced to the real NFL by the Chiefs.

But I think they have a good shot to get there.  

Despite the afc being the better conference ; the nfc has won the last 2 SuperBowls.