Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Delaying releasing his name will only worsen the narratives here. Release the damn name.

I don't have the name, but pictures of the dead shooter (graphic ones) are now floating around twitter.

Shooter was male, brown hair, very thin, caucasian, and looks to be somewhere in his 20's.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Berggy9598 said:

There’s now a realistic chance this monster will be president again regardless of much of a smarta** I am on a message board. Of course political assassination is wrong and what I said was in bad taste, but the fact remains that a mad man with a messiah complex that serves an extremist ideology just got closer to being president, and I won’t apologize for reiterating that. 

I see your pov and respect it, but I disagree. 

If anything this is a reminder to people who were thinking about sitting this one out of how much chaos surrounds this guy so they'll show up to make sure he stays out.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Berggy9598 said:

There’s now a realistic chance this monster will be president again regardless of much of a smarta** I am on a message board. Of course political assassination is wrong and what I said was in bad taste, but the fact remains that a mad man with a messiah complex that serves an extremist ideology just got closer to being president, and I won’t apologize for reiterating that. 

I don't think so, I don't think it will hurt him (depends on the shooter and if Trump is lying about being shot), but I don't think it will help him much. Perhaps a slight boost with independents? A lot of people really hate Trump...like a lot...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I don't have the name, but pictures of the dead shooter (graphic ones) are now floating around twitter.

Shooter was male, brown hair, very thin, caucasian, and looks to be somewhere in his 20's.

Thanks for this warning for me to stay away from twitter lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, spjunkies said:

I see your pov and respect it, but I disagree. 

If anything this is a reminder to people who were thinking about sitting this one out of how much chaos surrounds this guy so they'll show up to make sure he stays out.

I hope you’re right. 

• Like 2

Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that the duty of Secret Service members in such incidents is to act as a human shield for the person they are protecting?

They position themselves to literally take a bullet for the person they are assigned to protect.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

6 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

not sure who your talking to, so which guy are you talking about?

Just now, Dan T. said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that the duty of Secret Service members in such incidents is to act as a human shield for the person they are protecting?

They position themselves to literally take a bullet for the person they are assigned to protect.

So true, obviously something went wrong here but I have immense respect for the people in that group. 

They're pretty damn good!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

And get constantly attacked by Biden’s dog like every day.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

There are some people out there that reeeealy hate pedos...

They are gonna vet this person's life history over the coming days.

Also where-ever that gun got sold is gonna probably come under hellfire.

Hmm, if the dude is a Qanon/pedo hunter, how will Trump spin it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

It sure seems like they screwed the pooch otherwise tho.  Any potential line of sight should have been rendered safe.  Can't imagine there's not going to be a big shake up in the SS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Yeah, I saw a photo on Twitter that's supposed to be the shooter after being taken down, no idea if it is or not.

Just now, Dan T. said:

Venture out of your bubble more often.

really depends on who youre talking to as to who the devil is. Half the country doesnt think like the other

Just now, Dan T. said:

They literally did.  And they should be commended for that.  Their job is extremely tedious. 

My dad had a divorce attorney back in the 70s that was former USSS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

They're pretty damn good!

There are videos where you can clearly hear their communication over the mic system.

While they screwed the pooch beforehand, they were on top of it after.

They had verbal handshake confirmation that the target had been neutralized in under 20 seconds, all before attempting extraction.

Impressive response indeed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The 12th Commandment said:

It sure seems like they screwed the pooch otherwise tho.  Any potential line of sight should have been rendered safe.  Can't imagine there's not going to be a big shake up in the SS.

The lapse may be in training, number of available agents, any number of things.  Guys could be doing their best, but placed in impossible situations.  Congressional oversight is absolutely necessary, and in no way is that a necessarily negative connotation for the men and women in uniform.

• Like 1

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

The lapse may be in training, number of available agents, any number of things.  Guys could be doing their best, but placed in impossible situations.  Congressional oversight is absolutely necessary, and in no way is that a necessarily negative connotation for the men and women in uniform.

I don't mean to besmirch the SS, I have great respect for them. Clint Hill used to be my next door neighbor when I was a kid and the entire neighborhood saw him as a tragic hero.  

In their line of business, however, there are no excuses.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Might not have ID on him and trying to verify who he is before releasing anything. 

We’re dealing with maga lunatics that might be planning vengeance right now. As we speak elected leaders are saying a Biden did this. 

this is not the time to **** around. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Yeah, I saw a photo on Twitter that's supposed to be the shooter after being taken down, no idea if it is or not.

I'm 100% sure it's him. There's a video shot that's been circulating for hours, taken from the ground, where the camera zooms into the shooter laying on the roof, and all you can see is his clothing, and few streaks of blood on his face/forehead. The streaks of blood look identical to the up-close photo. It's him.