Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

16 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Biden was still the underdog last I checked 

haven't checked the odds lately though but Trump was +300

Betting markets see Biden’s re-election as likelier than a Trump win for first time in 6 months

Published: April 12, 2024 at 2:12 p.m. ET

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/betting-markets-see-bidens-re-election-as-likelier-than-a-trump-win-for-first-time-in-6-months-0127e58a

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Biden was still the underdog last I checked 

haven't checked the odds lately though but Trump was +300

Betting markets see Biden’s re-election as likelier than a Trump win for first time in 6 months

Published: April 12, 2024 at 2:12 p.m. ET

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/betting-markets-see-bidens-re-election-as-likelier-than-a-trump-win-for-first-time-in-6-months-0127e58a

1-800-GAMBLER 😉

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gt61bq6ob6xwcx4psg

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Polls only show results that the questions are geared towards the desired result. 

The media needs to create drama/news. Trump leading/winning gets a lot of press. 

And I’m fine with it… if it get Dems out to vote in droves out of fear… that works too.

But I’m done with putting any stock in political polls. The last 2 presidential campaigns have taught me that.

Biden/Dems are going to take the WH/congress/senate.

Trump is going to jail.

And hopefully normalcy returns.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thanks to Joe Biden's economy, we bought a 1-of-420 made, Cheech and Chong bong. 

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Republicans. 

20240419_142025.jpg

Wow, even a lighter compartment!! Never seen that before.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

I got a text again from the GOP/Trump campaign lol...for some idiotic reason they have determined I am a Republican, I guess...

The link was to a survey. I clicked on it and decided to fill it out (couldn't submit it, though, because the only way you can submit your answers is if you donate).

Long-ass screenshots of the survey below lol

image.thumb.png.ef6a71fa79436002a282974c10fbbdf9.png

image.png.6301c495ccca1e9233b94a7c9f23050c.png

image.png.53f2054562be4fa6303dd261788d8855.png

Last part of the survey has some NSFW words lol:

Spoiler

image.png.cd3134fe42d188d76fd963854806373b.png

I was honestly tempted to donate $1 just so I could turn this sucker in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

21 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thanks to Joe Biden's economy, we bought a 1-of-420 made, Cheech and Chong bong. 

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Republicans. 

20240419_142025.jpg 

This fills me with patriotic warm n fuzzies! 

🇺🇸🎇

• Haha 3

Kansas Congressman Jake LaTurner won’t seek reelection, creating race for open seat

U.S. Rep. Jake LaTurner, a Republican who represents Kansas’ 2nd District, announced Thursday he won’t seek reelection, creating another open race in a furious partisan fight for control of the House.

LaTurner, 36, was first elected to the House in 2020. In a statement, LaTurner said it was time to “pursue other opportunities and have the benefit of spending more time with my family.”

“It has become fashionable for some to fear for the future of this country and act as though the problems we face and the divisions that exist are insurmountable, but that is just not true. Undoubtedly, the current dysfunction on Capitol Hill is distressing, but it almost always has been; we just didn’t see most of it,” LaTurner said, adding that he remains optimistic about the future of the country.

LaTurner joins a wave of Republican members who have resigned or retired as their party’s narrow majority in the House has struggled to govern. His announcement came as a surprise to many Kansas Republicans and his departure creates an open race in a district that largely supports Republican candidates.

Click on the link for the full article

Millions more go to Trump legal expenses as Biden and Democratic Party expand campaign cash advantage

Donald Trump’s leadership PAC spent as much money as it took in last month, with his legal bills remaining a top expense as the former president grappled with the aftermath of losing a civil fraud case and prepared for the start of a historic criminal trial in a Manhattan court.

Save America, the political action committee that has underwritten much of Trump’s legal expenses, spent nearly $3.7 million on legal-related expenses in March – nearly $3 out of every $4 it collected, according to a filing Saturday night with the Federal Election Commission. And the committee ended this month with an additional $886,000 in outstanding legal bills – most of which were owed to Robert & Robert, the firm that has represented Trump and his family in a business fraud case brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James. That case ended in February with a staggering $355 million judgment against him, not counting interest.

Opening arguments are slated to begin Monday in a separate case, the criminal hush money trial that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has brought against Trump – the first former president to face criminal prosecution. Save America paid a combined $1.14 million in March to Blanche Law and NechelesLaw LLP, whose principals have flanked Trump in court during jury selection in recent days.

Saturday’s filings underscore how much financial ground Trump must make up as the general election campaign heats up. President Joe Biden and the Democratic National Committee expanded their cash advantage over Trump and the GOP in March.

Biden’s principal campaign committee entered April with $85.5 million stockpiled in its war chest, while Trump’s main campaign account had $45.1 million.

The money Save America spent just on legal expenses last month rivals the $3.7 million Trump’s campaign committee spent altogether in March as he pursues a third bid for the White House. That marked a significantly slower pace of campaign spending for the former president.

By contrast, Biden’s campaign – flush with money – reported more than $29 million in expenditures last month. It plowed nearly $22 million into producing and placing campaign ads.

Save America has relied on tens of millions of dollars it has clawed back from a Trump super PAC, MAGA Inc., to help keep it afloat. The new filings show the super PAC sent another $5 million back to Save America in March – bringing its total refunds to $57.25 million.

But this source of money will soon run dry. The leadership PAC had donated a total of $60 million to MAGA Inc., and cannot seek more than that in refunds.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2