Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Technically if it wasn't a political fundraiser, I've been told it was OK. Not sure if accurate though.

So, it's all right, as long as all the money is going to Trump, personally?  :)

Getting a really bad feeling. 

Because of the number of people I know, who seem pretty intelligent, who will flat out state that Trump is going to win the election because Joe Biden's clear dementia means he's too dangerous to be President. 

Because they've seen "all the videos".  Because "every country in the world thinks we're a joke, for electing him."

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Getting a really bad feeling. 

Because of the number of people I know, who seem pretty intelligent, who will flat out state that Trump is going to win the election because Joe Biden's clear dementia means he's too dangerous to be President. 

Because they've seen "all the videos".  Because "every country in the world thinks we're a joke, for electing him."

I'm not too worried. Coverage will really ramp up closer to November. People will see the two options.

I've also resigned myself to the fact that no matter what, we're going to get the President we deserve.

41 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I've also resigned myself to the fact that no matter what, we're going to get the President we deserve.

But I don't want to live in the country that a lot of us deserve. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Tbf I'm pretty sure Trump was just told that Gettysburg happened in Pennsylvania.  

As accurately described earlier, Trump speeches are like when the one kid who didn't read the book has to give a book report in front of the class.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 2

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tbf I'm pretty sure Trump was just told that Gettysburg happened in Pennsylvania.  

As accurately described earlier, Trump speeches are like when the one kid who didn't read the book has to give a book reporting they also lack the ability to soundi intelligent. 

The trick is (and you can't do this nowadays), make up your own book and do a report on that. He should've just made up a civil war battle...oh...he already did that?

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The trick is (and you can't do this nowadays), make up your own book and do a report on that. He should've just made up a civil war battle...oh...he already did that?

Back when I was first in college, I had an English professor tell me that if he needed to pad the bibliography for a paper?  He would list "Asimov's Guide To (whatever the paper was about).  He said Asimov had written so many books, there's a chance it exists. And even if it doesn't, the grader will probably shrug and just assume Asimov had written it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 3

If by chance Trump gets convicted; will he drop out?

Will the GOP have the balls to replace him at the convention ?

If they replace Trump with a goper who at least appears normal and not extreme; they could beat Biden.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If by chance Trump gets convicted; will he drop out?

Will the GOP have the balls to replace him at the convention ?

If they replace Trump with a goper who at least appears normal and not extreme; they could beat Biden.

He won't drop out, he still needs to be president to get his federal trials junked.  Plus you know the GOP doesn't have the balls to get rid of him, or they would have done in during one of his impeachments.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2