Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

I would prefer Porter to Schiff and Barbara Lee.   Porter is a decade younger than Schiff and two younger than Lee.  Who do I think understands me best?  She also has provided oversight and tough questioning with her whiteboard schtick. 

In the grand scheme I am sure they are indistinguishable....

• Thumb up 3

She is 89 and will be 90 this June. 

I just watched some of her videos from a month or so ago and I want to be that cogent and lucid at 89. 

At the same time, I don't think it's beneficial to have her in power based on her politically.  She is a moderate.  Why does CA have a moderate Dem?  

Rick Scott announces Senate run, promises to push 'controversial' plan that forces the poor to pay more taxes

Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) for reelection, promising to push his tax-raising plan that has already received “bipartisan condemnation,” NBC reports.

The senator’s announcement came amid speculation that he was planning to run for president in 2024. But that because he knows every Republican that is considering a presidential run, he is “going to focus” on the Senate race.

Now that Scott is all in on his senatorial campaign, he is committed to implementing his “controversial conservative” plan, also known as

NBC reported the “Rescue America” plan proposal, by Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell" last Spring, as well by his Democratic colleagues, received major backlash due to the impact it would have on tax increases for the poor.

However, the former Florida governor decided he is not backing away from the plan as he campaigns for his second term.

“I’m going to continue to push it," Scott told NBC. “I tell people these are my ideas. 

Click on the link for the full article

It's almost as if they left that line unfinished so that people could insert their own names for his awful plan.

• Thumb down 1

^^^ So, the sitting US Senator from FL who pulled off the biggest fraud of Medicare EVER (yet was still elected Governor and then Senator of said state by an overwhelming amount of PEOPLE ON MEDICARE, smfh) wants to make it harder for anyone in the middle/lower classes to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps".  

What an asshole.  His face is just as punchable as Ted Cruz's.   

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump says that since Biden has forced Putin to threaten nuclear war, he will build an “impenetrable dome” to protect the US from missile attacks: “WW3 would make WWI and WWII look like very small battles.”

Holy **** who was on the production team for this mess of a promo? Bad angles, jarring cuts, and poor lightning. ****ing amateur hour over there at Mar-a-Lago. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Holy **** who was on the production team for this mess of a promo? Bad angles, jarring cuts, and poor lightning. ****ing amateur hour over there at Mar-a-Lago. 

Someone who was selected for his skills at felatio, rather than competence?  

Someone who was willing to work for Trump, based on a promise that he'll get paid later?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

AND MAKE RUSSIA PAY FOR IT.

BUILD THE DOME

BUILD THE DOME

BUILD THE DOME

BUILD THE DOME

*In Trump voice*

And then I built the dome and everyone said "Mr. President, how did you build such a perfect dome? Its the most roundest dome ever made, all the other domes aren't even domes anymore. In fact, anything that isn't that dome is a square. Thank you for inventing the circle Mr. President, I don't know why someone didn't create one sooner.".

• Haha 3