Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I was this close  to putting a benji on a VCU/WVU home dog parlay last night , but got distracted by dinner and forgot.

Lucky me.

I wouldnt touch WVU until you see what Kerr Kriisa beings. His 9 game suspension is almost over.

I expect them to improve a lot with him, but so far this year they've been brutal. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • PleaseBlitz changed the title to NCAA Basketball

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39351389/west-virginia-takes-no-3-kansas-upset-morgantown

😱

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- RaeQuan Battle scored 23 points and grabbed nine rebounds, Patrick Suemnick added a career-high 20 points and West Virginia beat No. 3 Kansas 91-85 on Saturday.

Fans stormed the court after the Mountaineers (7-11, 2-3 Big 12) improved to 7-5 against Kansas in Morgantown and broke a six-game losing streak in the series.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The fact that the fan base of an athletic department with a $270 million athletics budget has such a fragile ego is hilarious.

Even better, the fact that they showed how vulnerable they are to this particular thing is only going to make it SO MUCH WORSE.

It's like someone saddling you with a terrible nickname on the schoolyard.  If you complain about it, you will be stuck with it forever.  If you ignore it or, even better, embrace it, it will go away immediately.  

Here is a classic of the genre:  https://www.sbnation.com/2018/11/3/18060024/will-grier-texas-west-virginia-horns-down

• Thumb up 2