Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Should I wear my VCU gear or my GAME****S gear into the office today?

Definitely not your Dook swag.

Also..it was the right choice to fire Huggy. But this is who a sober (I hope) Huggy is.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Also also kudos to Josh Eilert who inherited an impossible situation.  The team didn't do well on record but they did better than they probably should have. Excited to see who WVU can bring in as the new HC. Dusty May? Probably not. Maybe Mike Byington? Or Pat Kelsey? Niko Medved? 

39 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Also also kudos to Josh Eilert who inherited an impossible situation.  The team didn't do well on record but they did better than they probably should have. Excited to see who WVU can bring in as the new HC. Dusty May? Probably not. Maybe Mike Byington? Or Pat Kelsey? Niko Medved? 

You keep your hands off my Mark Byington!

Edited by Ball Security
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

You keep your hands off my Mike Byington!

Obviously we both mean Mark Byington. That said, mid major coaches almost always move up when they have proven continued success.

The 1-3 SEC teams may all go down in their first game (Alabama down at halftime). I heard during one of the games that no team that has been knocked out in the first round of their conference tournament has gone on to win the National Championship.

Virginia really blew that game.

They were up 5 with 1:10 left, and were going to the free throw line to shoot two after a flagrant foul. Beekman missed both. Then another foul, Beekman made one. Foul NC State on a three point attempt, they make all three. Virginia misses, NC State misses, VA rebounds and gets fouled with 5.4 seconds left. McKneely, an 87% free throw shooter, misses the front end of a 1-1. NC State grabs the rebound, dribbles down the court, and hits a miracle 3 to send it to overtime. They win it.

Free throws man...

Edited by abdcskins