Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

• 2 weeks later...

Allegedly the NIL has been built up at WVU. 800k (again allegedly) for 1 year for this kid from Cuse. This after pickkng up the PG from Zonq.

Huggy might just have a top 10 team next year. 

Also..I still ****ing hate the NIL and transfer portal. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Even with the $1M loss in salary, Huggs got off easy. Not surprising with how backwoods the state is..but still. 

I agree he got off easy. And I agree that WV leadership is backwoods. But if Huggins was coaching at Syracuse or UCLA or Illinois or Gonzaga, his punishment would be pretty similar.

The powers at these institutions and companies aren’t concerned about spreading homophobia or domestic violence or whatever, they care about their bottom lines. That’s why Huggins still has a job and Josh Neighbors does not. That’s why Kareem Hunt returned to football and 3.1 y/a Ray Rice did not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

The powers at these institutions and companies aren’t concerned about spreading homophobia or domestic violence or whatever, they care about their bottom lines. That’s why Huggins still has a job and Josh Neighbors does not. That’s why Kareem Hunt returned to football and 3.1 y/a Ray Rice did not.

This.  Huggins has the 4th most wins all time, and nobody has ever heard of Josh Neighbors.  Same reason one made over $4 million a year and the other probably made $50k a year.  HOF coaches are scarce and valuable.  Replaceable cogs are replaceable. 

• 1 month later...