Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Filipowski channeling the greats.

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Filipowski channeling the greats.

I’ve watched a lot of college basketball this season and have seen games delayed and reviewed when guys bump into each other. They didn’t take a look at this. Even Bilas said it was a bad look.

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I’ve watched a lot of college basketball this season and have seen games delayed and reviewed when guys bump into each other. They didn’t take a look at this. Even Bilas said it was a bad look.

Bilas never takes his school's side.   Never.  If you listen to him for as long as I have, you know. 

One of the very many reasons I don't like him, and I don't think he's deserving of his position in the booth for games like these.  

It's almost like he hates the program, K, and everything about the school.  Don't know wtf he's doing there. 

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Bilas never takes his school's side.   Never.  If you listen to him for as long as I have, you know. 

One of the very many reasons I don't like him, and I don't think he's deserving of his position in the booth for games like these.  

It's almost like he hates the program, K, and everything about the school.  Don't know wtf he's doing there. 

I’m curious, what are some of the other many reasons you don’t like him? But, I agree, he does seem like he goes the extra mile to not appear like he is showing favoritism. So my last line shouldn’t have been written the way it was.

What do you think of Filipowski’s trip? I don’t think he put as much effort into it like Grayson Allen. There’s a lot of room for improvement there.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39696789/north-carolina-cormac-ryan-silence-duke-clinch-acc-title

When the clock expired, Ryan and several UNC players waved goodbye to the fans in a taunting farewell and gathered near the center court media table. Multiple Duke fans responded by throwing water and at least one empty plastic water bottle at them, leaving the court a slick mess near that sideline.

20 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39696789/north-carolina-cormac-ryan-silence-duke-clinch-acc-title

When the clock expired, Ryan and several UNC players waved goodbye to the fans in a taunting farewell and gathered near the center court media table. Multiple Duke fans responded by throwing water and at least one empty plastic water bottle at them, leaving the court a slick mess near that sideline.

**** ass fans do **** ass things....

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

That Duke-UNC game was a good one, but really shouldn't have been close. Davis still has a problem with closing, but I think the Scheyer-Davis head-to-head is gonna be fun to watch in the coming years.

I actually like Bilas. My guess is that the expectations were that he'd be a Duke homer, so maybe he gas gone outta his way to make sure he doesn't come across as one. He offers damn good analysis, I think.

I find it a bit odd that Bert Smith is assigned to so many Duke games. And the way he calls them frequently conjures memories of the Tony Greene-Les Jones-John Cahill treatment of the Blue Devils. Nobody needs that. It's like when ol' Lenny Wirtz called UNC games. You always knew your team was in for a long, frustrating 40 minutes.

We have an AZ Wildcat in our house.  Picked the worst day to have their worst game of the season.  Like 20 points off their team average PPG.  Wonder if it was some Spring Break letdown?  

And it was against a 13-17 USC team that legit looked like a threat to steal a bid.  Everyone knows that Lebron's kid is on the team. I had no idea that Dennis Rodman's kid is on the team!  He can shoot.  

AZ had won the regular season after thumping UCLA in Westwood on Thursday night. The USC loss has no bearing on their conference tournament seeding and really no impact on the tournament seeding as they still will be a two seed. Not surprised there was an upset.

12 hours ago, Ball Security said:

AZ had won the regular season after thumping UCLA in Westwood on Thursday night. The USC loss has no bearing on their conference tournament seeding and really no impact on the tournament seeding as they still will be a two seed. Not surprised there was an upset.

They had a chance to grab a one-seed....

15 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Terrible possession there at the end by GT.

Do you buy one ticket for all three games today? I’m debating going on Friday.

I went to 5 full ACC tournaments in the 90s.  Go.  You'll love it. 

One of my favorite memories was a lady easily in her 80s, dressed in her Wake colors, up out of her seat screaming at the ref. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

C&C Music Factory is perfect! 

Remembering the year I had pink eye and went to the doc across the street from the Mexican place I worked at for a note...boss said, "I swear, you must've timed this!"  :ols:

(He's still one of my very best friends.)

• Thumb up 1