Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

Kenpom has best metrics for national champion. Only one team since 2002 (UCONN 2014) has not been in top 20 in both offensive and defensive efficiency. 

That includes UCONN, Houston, Auburn, and Arizona. With Purdue, Tennessee, Duke, UNC, Creighton, and Marquette right outside of that

There have been some insane upsets the last few years. If I had to pick one this year, it would be 13 Samford over 4 Kansas. Not a gigantic upset, everyone is aware Kansas is banged up, but nonetheless an upset. My crazy longshot pick is 15 Western Kentucky over 2 Marquette. WK goes 10 deep and pushes the tempo hard.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

There have been some insane upsets the last few years. If I had to pick one this year, it would be 13 Samford over 4 Kansas. Not a gigantic upset, everyone is aware Kansas is banged up, but nonetheless an upset. My crazy longshot pick is 15 Western Kentucky over 2 Marquette. WK goes 10 deep and pushes the tempo hard.

I took them to cover. Couldn’t pull the trigger on the moneyline.

I took futures in Drake, Charleston, Utah St, and Colorado to go to the sweet 16. Just need one of the four to hit to make money.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I took them to cover. Couldn’t pull the trigger on the moneyline.

I took futures in Drake, Charleston, Utah St, and Colorado to go to the sweet 16. Just need one of the four to hit to make money.

I'm flying into DC in a few hours, gonna drive to MGM National Harbor first thing in the morning and lay down dome killer bets. I hope they have odds for who wins each region, I like those bets.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I'm flying into DC in a few hours, gonna drive to MGM National Harbor first thing in the morning and lay down dome killer bets. I hope they have odds for who wins each region, I like those bets.

Hey now!!

IMG_4857.jpeg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I’ve watched maybe 30 minutes of the “first four” and I’m reminded why I don’t watch college basketball. So many awful possession. Pass pass pass dribble into a crowd and throw up a flailing awful shot. Repeat. Still going to watch, but I just can’t see how anyone can prefer this to the nba. 

19 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’ve watched maybe 30 minutes of the “first four” and I’m reminded why I don’t watch college basketball. So many awful possession. Pass pass pass dribble into a crowd and throw up a flailing awful shot. Repeat. Still going to watch, but I just can’t see how anyone can prefer this to the nba. 

If only they'd run full speed into a player and get the defensive foul.

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If only they'd run full speed into a player and get the defensive foul.

they actively avoid what would be an obvious foul in favor of a off balance sideways drift floater to over two defenders. This is how we develop basketball players in the US? No wonder Europe is sending over hyper skilled players, they’re playing near nba ball at the same age.

Tf?

Is JMU really the only "local" team in Men's bracket this year with Howard already knocked out?

Jeez...that moment whens Women's bracket looks more interesting.  Go Lady Terps! Tear dey ass up Norfolk State!!!

As a Longwood grad (won't say proud, I don't care much about the school) I went ahead and did my duty and picked them to win it all.  And since I haven't watched a minute of college basketball, it probably isn't any worse than 30 other random choices I made.