Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

A guilty pleasure of mine is to go to Kansas fan sites when they lose so I can hook their entitled cope up to my veins. 

Here is the summation of their season. 

Kansas opened up this campaign as the preseason #1 team in the country and will finish somewhere in the lower half of the final rankings following yet another second round exit; the Jayhawks have failed to make the Sweet 16 in four of the last five NCAA Tournaments (2024, 2023, 2021, 2019).

image.gif.58fd1edb7f216dd9c171a2e02353ea83.gif

• Haha 4

UNC pulling away from MSU.  Sorta how I figured it would go.  Michigan State usually only wins when they can hold opposing teams to under 70 points or so.  UNC's offense is too strong and MSU can't keep up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

https://edsbs.fandom.com/wiki/Sparty_No

Sparty No! (alternatively, Sparty, NO!) is a meme based upon the tendency of the Michigan State University Spartans to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Not sure what youi're laughing at, your team (U of M) was last in the Big 10 and didn't even make the tourney.  What a joke.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, China said:

UNC pulling away from MSU.  Sorta how I figured it would go.  Michigan State usually only wins when they can hold opposing teams to under 70 points or so.  UNC's offense is too strong and MSU can't keep up.

Honestly, UNC should have put that game away way sooner, but Sparty has ridiculous fight. You should be proud of this team. 

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

UNC gonna win this.  Michigan State gave a little scare in the 1st half.  

Yeah Michigan state is cooked. I hate seeing most of the blue and white teams win. 

17 minutes ago, China said:

Not sure what youi're laughing at, your team (U of M) was last in the Big 10 and didn't even make the tourney.  What a joke.

msu was mid tier and never should have made the tourney. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ixcuincle said:

msu was mid tier and never should have made the tourney. 

Then why did then win in the first round?

Maybe save your disdain for all those failure SEC teams.

1 minute ago, China said:

Then why did then win in the first round?

Maybe save your disdain for all those failure SEC teams.

I do, South Carolina was 🗑️

hope NC State wins today 

• Like 1

The Tar Heels improved to 5-0 in the tournament against Izzo, including victories in the 2005 Final Four and 2009 title game. And they move on to the regional semifinals in Los Angeles, where they will face either Grand Canyon or Alabama on Thursday night.

4 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The Tar Heels improved to 5-0 in the tournament against Izzo, including victories in the 2005 Final Four and 2009 title game. And they move on to the regional semifinals in Los Angeles, where they will face either Grand Canyon or Alabama on Thursday night.

UNC-Bama and Illinois-Iowa St look like they will be two good matchups.