Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

National championship team is likely to be Houston, Purdue, UCONN (50%)

UNC, Tennessee, Arizona, Iowa State (35%)

Duke, Auburn, South Carolina (10%)

Huge upset like South Carolina, Gonzaga, St. Mary's, Utah State (5%).

Basing this in their losses.  Typically the National champion has no more than 5 or 6 losses. It's rarely above 8 (UCONN last year a special case). 

I like more unpredictability.  And I did this based on their losses a week ago. 

You’d think Iowa St will get a 1 seed now. So I guess it’ll be UConn, Houston, UNC, and Iowa St. 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps Purdue gets back in if NC State wins.

I think Illinois and Kentucky can do damage depending on their draw.

Oh man. The Akron/Kent St game. Kent st down 1, under 10 seconds, drives and misses the shot. But they get the rebound and put back with about six seconds left. Akron in-bounds the ball and Kent St fouls the point guard. The poor guy on Kent St thought they were still losing. Akron hits the free throws and wins the tournament.

I feel so bad for that dude. He was having a breakdown on the bench.

• Sad 1

Fair amount of upsets today. Iowa State, Wisconsin, NC State. Always take the underdog in college basketball!

I saw that Kent State highlight. Moronic play, gotta always know the score and situation. Feel bad for the kid, but gotta know better.

Keatts is a really good coach. He has those guys ballin', and exposed another weakness that Hubert Davis is gonna have to work on. Congrats to the Wolfpack. Always happy to see underdogs perform like that.

Virginia is off the bubble and in. Some thought they might have been burst following their loss to NC State.

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Are they just doing the seeding or do they also have the date and times?

They show the dates with the reveal, the times are always revealed later in the night

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

I’m not in front of a tv. The NCAA site was updating it in real time. What day does JMU play? Friday is the only correct answer.

UNC, Illinois, Kentucky, South Carolina.

Indiana St got ripped off.

That's your final four?   UNC, Illinois, Kentucky, South Carolina

SC and Illinois has no chance lol  

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

That's your final four?   UNC, Illinois, Kentucky, South Carolina

SC and Illinois has no chance lol  

You’re probably right, I don’t think a team that wasn’t a one seed has ever made it to the Final Four. 

South Carolina’s bracket is quite weak. 

Who do you have?

I’m sure you picked the Aztecs and Huskies last season. Lol

Edited by Ball Security

Created a little group for fun.  Feel free to join.  

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=240&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=23d97d7b-e983-4810-85b2-6c3792be980d

@The Evil Genius

i just learned about something called "NET" - NCAA evaluation tool.  It ranks teams based on quality wins/losses.  Michigan State actually ranked 24th in NET.  Their losses are to a bunch if top 30 teams.  UVA was 54th in NET.  

Indiana State (28 in NET), St. Johns (32nd) and Providence (57th), were snubbed.  You could argue that NC State should have stolen UVA's bid, but UVA finished ahead of Clemson in the ACC.  Same thing with Oregon stealing a bid, and Colorado (higher NET) with Washington St (better conference record, lower NET). 

Indiana St. should blame themselves for losing their conference auto bid and losing to Drake all 3 times they played.