Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

I don't agree with that. Blindly getting rid of everything associated with Snyder is and very Dan Snyder thing to do. The new owner needs to come in and evaluate everything. Don't rush to make changes just for the sake of change. Be smart and hire good football people.

Jason Wright is not a football person. He’s on the business side and sucks at his job. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Ok, I have a serious question. Not sure its been covered or not.

Is Bezos the 3rd wealthiest person in the world? 

yes

tgX6SQZN_x96.jpg

Replying to
Not on social. Lots of (expletive) being tossed about in the background. More noise than usual.

6 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Ok, I have a serious question. Not sure its been covered or not.

Is Bezos the 3rd wealthiest person in the world? 

Probably not actually.  Putin and some of the others are not included. MBS in Saudi Arabia etc. So he’s the third most in terms of “legitimate”wealth for now. 

4 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ooh, Jeff. Buy it for me baby. Jeff, Jeff.

In a normal world, if Jeff wanted the team; it would b e his.

We aren't in a normal world because Dan is the seller.

The money shot will still be Bezos dumping his  Brink’s truck load of cash all over Snyder. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spearfeather said:

Will the new owner keep Jason Wright ?

No. Everyone currently employed is on borrowed time.

Jason is likely the first person to go, as the new owner will want his own person in that role.

Then Ron will be told that the new owner is bringing in his own Gm. So, Ron won’t have that role anymore and his Gm crew will be replaced.

Ron will on evaluation mode for 23, but he probably needs a playoff appearance to return. If he starts outs slow, like he usually does; he will be fired in season.

Everyone else employed will be evaluated and whatever changes will be made in 24.

• Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Don't rush to make changes just for the sake of change.

It wouldn't be changed just for the sake of change. It would be changed because it's so unpopular and most fans want as little association with the previous owner as possible, with the team going forward.

Like you said. The new owner should evaluate everything.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Sounds like Davis is a narcissist and just wanted his name out there. Junkies should be embarrassed. 

Eh, yeah.  I mean, I don't think the Junkies really care.

I remember listening to them a long, long time ago.  I had to be, like, a senior in high school or something because I remember the room I was in at my parents house, doing homework, and listening to them at night.  And they had music playing softly in the background while they were talking sports and busting on each other.  Back then, they seemed to know sports, at least to a 17 year old Spiff.  

I don't listen to them much anymore but when I do, it's just not the same.  It's to be expected, they're older, they have families, etc.  They don't talk much sports anymore, it's about gambling, family stuff, whatever.  They let their foot off the gas pedal when it comes to being a sports show.

So I don't think they care if the Davis thing was real or not.  At the end of the day, these are 4 guys who took **** talking and parlayed it into a career that no one could have predicted.  I think they all probably make a lot of money and don't give a **** that they didn't get a scoop right when they're not advertising themselves as 4 Adam Schefters.

• Thanks 1

That's why I think Bezos is out, it wouldn't look good for the league to be bending over backwards with the scheduling to please Amazon, which also owns one of the teams. In the extremely rare occurrence of the Commanders being in a late-season playoff race, Bezos could use his influence to keep the 'Manders from having to play on two Thursday nights...if Goodell doesn't see this then he's even more incompetent than I thought.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thumb down 1

I don't get the impression even a little that the league doesn't want Bezos.  Sounds like the league is going to let Snyder do his own thing with the sale -- i am not convinced Bezos comes in with the Godfather bid that some expect but if he indeed did that I'd assume they would embrace it.  the more Dan gets for this the better it is for the league.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Sounds like Davis is a narcissist and just wanted his name out there. Junkies should be embarrassed. 

they seemed to do some serious backtracking, as far as i can tell they haven't pushed the idea again after basically annoiting Davis, unless i missed a segment, and I caught the tail end of a segment today where they were promtiong the Harris team because of Magic Johnson.

Just a few days ago they were saying Davis is slam dunk the right guy to run this team and no fans want Harris.  :ols:

41 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't get the impression even a little that the league doesn't want Bezos.  Sounds like the league is going to let Snyder do his own thing with the sale

I really don't think the league has much of a choice at this point but to let Snyder do his own thing. Snyder owns the team so it's his do sell. It would set a very precedent if the leage steps in and tell an owner who he has to sell to. Of course in the end they have to approve the sale but until then, it's up to the owner.