Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

4 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

It's their old house in MD not there newer house in VA. He's been trying to sell it for years privately but as of today is expected to list publicly with an agency. 

Guy can't even sell his house... Makes me nervous for a football team. :ols:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

Cancel the half time show altogether and just have a "Special Announcement" at mid field.

LOL....Yes, and with Tuddy on stage in front of the Redskins band with Dan and the cabinet all in their spiffy new Commanders jackets. Rihanna is told to go for a walk while Dan takes the mike and hands over the keys to the team to Jay Z who promptly breaks out in song to 
"Swagga Like Us". Beyonce' then enters the stage and starts dancing with Dan in sync. Tom Brady then walks on stage to announce he's coming out of retirement and signs a contract handed to him by Jeff Bezos. Dan is then arrested and cuffed by NFL security and stuffed in the back of a police SUV driven by Jerry Jones and Jim Irsay.

It is later deemed by critics as the single greatest halftime show of all time. 

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Finley talking about this on the radio he's pushing the narrative that Dan is selling.  

27 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

An extravagant overpriced mess. That estate is the ultimate symbolism of the Snyder Era.

Except the extravagant part -- stadium, facilities, are the worst in the NFL --Motel 6 version of trappings.  Heck according to Shanny players were getting cheap junk food for lunch until he interferred. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

That house is pretty basic for that price. The pics just make it look super boring. Maybe it’s better in person. 

Seems like all those super hyper expensive houses are stupid investments.  Seems like if you have the money to buy a house like that you'd build your own. But I guess of you have the money for a house like that it's not really an investment. I dunno, maybe I don't get it since I'm not rich.  Hell, seems like too much house anyway. What do you do with 30K square feet anyway, I'd use 3 to 4 rooms max?

Edited by lovemaskins

5 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Seems like all those super hyper expensive houses are stupid investments.  Seems like if you have the money to buy a house like that you'd build your own. But I guess of you have the money for a house like that it's not really an investment. I dunno, maybe I don't get it since I'm not rich.  Hell, seems like too much house anyway. What do you do with 30K square feet anyway, I'd use 3 to 4 rooms max?

I remember talking to somebody about the Tyler Perry house in Atlanta. Like this one, it’s HUGE. IMO, it looks better, but that’s another story. I said it then and I’ll say it now, if you got a house that big, the only way it makes sense is if you’re planning on your kids AND their families to live there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I remember talking to somebody about the Tyler Perry house in Atlanta. Like this one, it’s HUGE. IMO, it looks better, but that’s another story. I said it then and I’ll say it now, if you got a house that big, the only way it makes sense is if you’re planning on your kids AND their families to live there. 

Yep it'd be like buying a toy r us building or Lowes.  Only a warehouse will do for my ego!

I got 40 TVs, 15 bedrooms, 21 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, and 450 pair shoes.... and surround sound throughout!

Edited by lovemaskins

Let's not forget that while the Snyder's paid a pretty penny for that house, they underpaid staff and helpers at the same time. Remember Tanya was sued for back pay by their kids' former nanny? It's stunning to me sometimes that people with that much money can be so stingy when it comes to paying their help.

Of course, they underpay staff at Tuddy Park too, so I guess it's just standard operating procedure for anyone named Snyder.

19 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

My wife and I have discussed what we would do if we came across that kind of money. We for sure would live in a nice gated community or something like that, but that is just too much house. I would have to say no to so many people that would come and ask to live with me. 

question though. Does Dan or Tanya mow the lawn? Since they have cash flow problems. 

6 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

My wife and I have discussed what we would do if we came across that kind of money. We for sure would live in a nice gated community or something like that, but that is just too much house. I would have to say no to so many people that would come and ask to live with me. 

question though. Does Dan or Tanya mow the lawn? Since they have cash flow problems. 

shit happens fail GIF

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Finley talking about this on the radio he's pushing the narrative that Dan is selling.  

Except the extravagant part -- stadium, facilities, are the worst in the NFL --Motel 6 version of trappings.  Heck according to Shanny players were getting cheap junk food for lunch until he interferred. 

I will never forget something Jay said at the combine I think in 2018. "Yeah we uh just got the ability to watch player cut ups now" They were previously having to watch full games and each play identify if the player was even on the field.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

I will never forget something Jay said at the combine I think in 2018. "Yeah we uh just got the ability to watch player cut ups now" They were previously having to watch full games and each play identify if the player was even on the field.

Yep.

A.  When they had injuries like mad for 2 seasons in a row they finally decided to catch up with some college teams with some of the recovery equipment they were using. And finally got to adding some state of the art equipment.

B.  For years they had one of the smallest scouting staffs

C.  JLC said years back, good personnel people would unlikely want to work for Dan but what goes double is he doesn't pay personnel guys the way most other teams do -- he's really cheap with it.

I've been to that facility a number of times, charity auction wins, credit card point experiences, etc.  And I've been given a tour.   Heck the gym I go to is much bigger and nicer than theirs.  

I'll give Shanny some props, the food there is now good.  Really good.  The chefs are super nice and they actually can whip up almost anything you ask for and do it on the fly and fast.  Nice smoothie bar. 

But yeah just in general not only do you have to deal with a sleazy and incompetent owner but you have to do it with total no frills.  Some like to say Jerry Jones is just as bad of an owner.  I disagree.  Jones isn't as bad.  And heck at least with Jerry everything is Ritz level quality or so it seems -- the Cowboys training camp facilty in California based on what I saw in a video looks amazing -- 10 times nicer than Commanders Park.

Supposedly the Cowboys for example really feed the media well on game day.  Surprise surprise, I've heard the Commanders gives the media some of the worst game day food in the league.  Not that it matters but it fits the theme that Dan does alll the extra things is a 2nd class way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

C'mon, at least they have Gold's Gym right down the road to do workouts at if the power fails at Tuddy Park again...Gold's Gym in Ashburn likely is superior to what they have anyway.

48 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Let's not forget that while the Snyder's paid a pretty penny for that house, they underpaid staff and helpers at the same time. Remember Tanya was sued for back pay by their kids' former nanny? It's stunning to me sometimes that people with that much money can be so stingy when it comes to paying their help.

Of course, they underpay staff at Tuddy Park too, so I guess it's just standard operating procedure for anyone named Snyder.

I believe they paid $10,000,000 to buy it from King Hussein of Jordan and are now about to list it for $49,000,000. I believe this may be the same house that generated the controversy when he cut down the forest preserve trees in order to get a better view of the Potomac River. He also allegedly ran mulitple electric generators during severe storms and while their constant noise infurated neighbors.

To show you how badly this guy has gotten to me, I actually got an invitation to visit this house recently. Well.....sort of. .It's a sign of how badly Dan's gotten to me that I had a dream last summer that he had suddently changed and was going to try and make personal efforts to start to try and win over the fan base. In the dream, as part of this effort Danny decided to invite certain fans personally to a pool party at his house. For some entirely unknown reason he picked me to be one of them. When I got there, he greeted me personally and put me up in one of his gazillion guest rooms for the party. When the festivities were over, he personally drove me home afterwards. He was driving an old Buick. Oh well, you know how dreams work. Nothing in them makes any sense anyway and this one certainly didn't. 

If you want to see other shots of this house as well as some of other football people such as Tom Brady, Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft, etc. check out this web page.

The Most Luxurious (And Expensive) Homes owned by NFL Players, Coaches and Owners (thesportsdrop.com)

• Haha 2

Yeah his twitter videos are pretty awkward to me, but I don’t begrudge a guy for making his living the best way he knows how, even if he’s not connected at all. Some fans out there must get something from it. RIP and no disrespect, but I felt similarly about Tandler. Nice guys, never really got anything from their coverage as an obsessive fan who stays informed on my own. 

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I listened to some of Rick Snider's segment. He had nothing in the last 5-10 years--everything he had to talk about was Schottenheimer era stories. Hes not in touch, he sounds like your uncle that just retells his same stories over and over.

I always get Rick Snider and Thom Loverro mixed up - they have practically the same voice and they must share the axe that they grind constantly.  They will both be irrelevant when Douche Snyder is gone because they'll have nothing else to talk about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I listened to some of Rick Snider's segment. He had nothing in the last 5-10 years--everything he had to talk about was Schottenheimer era stories. Hes not in touch, he sounds like your uncle that just retells his same stories over and over.

Snider comes off likeable to me and as a history buff myself I like his segments on it.  But yeah I don't think he's had a source to the team in over ten years.

I listened to that segment and other segments he's done.  His take seems more or less.

A. Dan has to sell.  If he backs out owners will force him out and fans would revolt.  He basically believes he can't get away with teasing on this.

B.  He thinks RFK is in play because DC is more open to it sans Dan.  Among other things according to him, Dan wasn't interested in sharing the wealth with the city as far as the boom of a new stadium -- he wants it to be all him as for trappings around the stadium, etc.  And he was considered selfish on that front.  He expects a new owner to get it and be able to negotiate a win win on the stadium.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

A. Dan has to sell.  If he backs out owners will force him out and fans would revolt.  He basically believes he can't get away with teasing on this.

Its why I don't worry about the situation. I'm anxious and I want it to happen, the sooner the better of course, but I'm not worried.

To me its more of a matter of how ugly does Dan wanna make it rather than whether its gonna happen or not.

He can leave the room of his own volition or on a stretcher. His choice.