Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, actorguy1 said:

But Canadian billionaire Steve Apostopolous and his family are still in the mix, with sources telling ESPN that it's "a head-to-head race. ... It's anyone's game."

Let Apostopolous fight it out with Bezos when the Seahawks are for sale.

• Thumb up 1

So Schefter is on an island that Steven A still has a shot.  No one is on the same page as him.  Usually i'd bet on Schefter but not so much with this story thus far.  Schefter is the same dude who said weeks ago that Steven A had a firm 6 billion deal on the table which has been disputed by everyone else covering the story. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

So Schefter is on an island that Steven A still has a shot.  No one is on the same page as him.  Usually i'd bet on Schefter but not so much with this story thus far.  Schefter is the same dude who said weeks ago that Steven A had a firm 6 billion deal on the table which has been disputed by everyone else covering the story. 

Sad Rainy Day GIF by Hunnie the Bee

I hope we can celebrate anyway!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Snyder’s mouthpiece Gasparino is saying it’s a done deal with the specific 6.05 billion number with Harris. It’s over

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I do think we'll see an initial upsurge in ticket sales and attendance, but if we start like 2-4 again it'll be same ol same ol.

Fans are nothing, if not fickle.     

I'm thinking of the fans who claim that Snyder is the only reason that they stay away.  If that's the case, then they have no excuse not to go games, or at least catch a couple.

The next round of excuses will center around how much FedEx sucks.  

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Snyder’s mouthpiece Gasparino is saying it’s a done deal with the specific 6.05 billion number with Harris. It’s over

I saw it.  i agree.  Finlay said he's hearing the same thing. 

Weird to see Schefter a step behind everyone -- maybe he will make a comeback with this story but he's been out-scooped thus far.

2 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I'm thinking of the fans who claim that Snyder is the only reason that they stay away.  If that's the case, then they have no excuse not to go games, or at least catch a couple.

I mean, it does suck, hahaha.  You are right though, that now the owner excuse for staying away has no merit.  It will be interesting to see how attendance goes next year.  If the Harris group is able to generate good marketing for the team, and lower concession prices, that will also go a long way towards fans coming back to Fed-Ex.

Edited by samy316
  • Like 1

Just now, Skinsfan1311 said:

I would say think of this place as the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.  We're all heavily irradiated and we're going to continue to be all ****ed up for a while, but slowly nature will find a way.

FedEx will continue to suck, but suck less and less while simultaneously a new stadium plan that will actually get built will get under way.

Fallout 3 GIF

• Like 1