Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Today is the last game of the Snyder era and fittingly, we are going to get the **** absolutely stomped out of us at home in front of a crowd of Cowboys fans.

**** you, Dan!! **** you right in the ear for destroying what was once the best bloody fanbase on the face of the earth and for wasting 25 years of fandom for the few of us that remain.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Today is the last game of the Snyder era

Man, don’t mean to be the eeyore in the room but damn, wish (not really wish but you know) I had the same amount of confidence regarding him selling.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Man, don’t mean to be the eeyore in the room but damn, wish (not really wish but you know) I had the same amount of confidence regarding him selling.  

You're just experiencing paranoia, probably as a result of the trauma you've had to endure as a Washington fan. He's very clearly selling.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You're just experiencing paranoia, probably as a result of the trauma you've had to endure as a Washington fan. He's very clearly selling.

You know the old adage: if it’s too good to be true,  it’s probably not!  

even though I feel like it’s happening!  There still a dreadful feeling that something bad about too happen!!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Celebrate when he is officially gone. I’m going into this offseason as if he will still be the owner, Ron will still be the coach and Turner will still be the OC. 

Me, contemplating that…

274C2F83-05BF-4771-87A1-8DAE711ADA3E.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Celebrate when he is officially gone. I’m going into this offseason as if he will still be the owner, Ron will still be the coach and Turner will still be the OC. 

ImpishAbleAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_res

Edited by RVAskins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You guys are doing the equivalent of me going to the store, buying cereal and milk, taking it home, getting out a bowl, pouring the cereal into the bowl, putting a spoon in it, sitting down at the table and you going, “I wish I could feel confident that he is going to eat that cereal.”

He’s selling the team. Thank God.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I've been a fan for 31 years, and I've already braced for this scenario. For me, the decision if he does not sell is to step away and follow the Lions (my son's team) until the Danny is gone. And if and when that moment occurs, it's difficult to say whether or not I'll ever return at all. 😥

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You guys are doing t  ihe equivalent of me going to the store, buying cereal and milk, taking it home, getting out a bowl, pouring the cereal into the bowl, putting a spoon in it, sitting down at the table and you going, “I wish I could feel confident that he is going to eat that cereal.”

Bad example. i wouldn't presume you to do anything normally expected in any situation. I can easily see you doing the above and then getting up from the table without touching the cereal and setting up a game of cornhole in the middle of the street in front of your house. But you'll play it using basketballs.

• Haha 6

I love that many are celebrating the potential that today is his last game.

I’ll hold off on my celebration until he’s actually gone.

Imagine if people are beyond excited about today being it and he’s the owner week 1 next year. :ols:

I’d laugh at that being possible but this is Dan Snyder. He has survived everything. Until he is out I assume he can’t be gotten. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Bad example. i wouldn't presume you to do anything normally expected in any situation. I can easily see you doing the above and then getting up from the table without touching the cereal and setting up a game of cornhole in the middle of the street in front of your house. But you'll play it using basketballs.

I specifically used cereal because I really, really like cereal. It’s very rare that a load of dishes for me contains anything besides bowls and spoons.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You guys are doing the equivalent of me going to the store, buying cereal and milk, taking it home, getting out a bowl, pouring the cereal into the bowl, putting a spoon in it, sitting down at the table and you going, “I wish I could feel confident that he is going to eat that cereal.”

You didn't put milk in the bowl, so why did you bought it in first place?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3