Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

12 minutes ago, TK said:

Nah. Now the focus will go back to getting the RedWolves name. :)  

My Dude. I love you as much right now!

Edit (didn't want my previous post to be misconstrued in any way)

Edited by dc1

Just now, Xameil said:

Lol Irsay better be careful. With Snyder gone, the focus will be back on his drunk driving ass.

Kind of like with Redskins name gone, now the focus is on changing the Chiefs name

If this actually happens then Irsay will be a made man.....he would have earned the untouchable tag for sure.

martin scorsese goodfellas GIF

• Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

No chance. Anyone who buys into the team knows how toxic Snyder is and would want him COMPLETELY gone. The value of the franchise has a ceiling as long as that dbag has any sort of investment in it.

Facts.

No more "Don't give me hope" of If statements, it's no "when" and "who" regarding new owner...

Him doing this us getting ahead of being possibly forced out and not being able to get to an agreed price with the other owners.

Highest bidder, this is basically Bezos team if he wants it, curious who the "4 suitors" are...not being Leonsis or Jay-Z, this is an NFL franchise we talkin about, Hella Hella money or do not call.

When this happens can the new owner please change the name back to the Redskins. Screw sponsors and woke media if they don't like it. Imagine someone like Bezos caring if you pull sponsorships with all his money. Changing the name he can argue actually cost this franchise money from lost fans.

Edited by djpapeleta360
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 6

3 hours ago, djpapeleta360 said:

When this happens can the new owner please change the name back to the Redskins. Screw sponsors and woke media if they don't like it. Imagine someone like Bezos caring if you pull sponsorships with all his money.

Snyder didn't jus lose sponsors, Nike wouldn't sell the jerseys anymore. Let it go.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, djpapeleta360 said:

When this happens can the new owner please change the name back to the Redskins. Screw sponsors and woke media if they don't like it. Imagine someone like Bezos caring if you pull sponsorships with all his money. Changing the name he can argue actually cost this franchise money from lost fans.

That'll never happen. Fans need to accept that.

• Like 9