Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Snyder was preventing Bezos, estimated by Forbes as the world’s third-wealthiest person, from moving forward in the bidding, a person familiar with the sale process said last month, citing Snyder’s displeasure with The Post’s coverage of him. It has not been clear whether that represented a negotiating tactic. Bezos has been working with a New York investment firm, Allen & Company, to evaluate a prospective bid.

The sale deliberations are occurring while attorney Mary Jo White conducts the NFL’s second investigation of Snyder and the team. Snyder has declined thus far to be interviewed by White, according to three people with direct knowledge of the league’s inner workings. White is expected to make at least one more attempt to interview him.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Interesting, potentially two similarly bids to choose from. That’s not ideal, as out of pettiness Snyder may choose whoever he thinks is the worse option for the team. Then again, he’s so incompetent that he’d probably accidentally pick the best option. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eh.  If Uncle Jeff calls up and says "$6.5 all cash close tomorrow"  he'll get the team.  He doesn't need financing.  He just "writes a check."

That could happen.  I don't think it will.  But it could.

When you have "eff you" money, anything is possible. 

Yeah that’s obvious. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Again, nope.

I think you're over emotional about all of this at the moment :ols:

I'm ****ing excited bro!  And you and I have gone back and forth a lot on here over the years and I want to see you excited, too!  Come on man!

I realize this is prime material for the old taken out of context thread. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm ****ing excited bro!  And you and I have gone back and forth a lot on here over the years and I want to see you excited, too!  Come on man!

I realize this is prime material for the old taken out of context thread. 

I bet you do…

Once the team is sold you and I can virtually recreate the fun bunch photo. @SoCalSkins isn’t invited unless it’s Bezos, because he’ll be a total buzzkill. :ols:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

You would have to assume the Harris group was one of the one's to reach out to Sean Payton. So not sure if it's relief for him.

I wonder the same.  Taking Bezos out of this for conversation sake. 

Dan seems to like Rivera and Wright.  Wonder if the Canadian billionaire is more likely to keep them, including your guy Wright? :ols:

What makes me suspicious is the Canadian billionaire is following Wright on twitter and Wright liked one of his tweets.  Juxtaposed to Harris, who like you i assume he was the one who talked to Sean Payton.  Russini leaked that and Russini also is betting on Harris getting the team -- so some smoke there.

But my point is I wonder if its between the Canadian billionaire and Harris -- Dan would lean towards the Canadian for those reasons.   

10 minutes ago, Conn said:

Interesting, potentially two similarly bids to choose from. That’s not ideal, as out of pettiness Snyder may choose whoever he thinks is the worse option for the team. Then again, he’s so incompetent that he’d probably accidentally pick the best option. 

Compared to him both options would be 1A anyway.

We desperately needed a pivot point to regain some momentum for the sale. 

And I give some credit to @KDawg  for this, when he played things down this morning, I think had the intended effect today to jump start things.   The morning starting with maybe in October to now we are talking about before the draft -- and we got it from Schefter, the best source possible.  So....

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I bet you do…

Once the team is sold you and I can virtually recreate the fun bunch photo. @SoCalSkins isn’t invited unless it’s Bezos, because he’ll be a total buzzkill. :ols:

If Bezos doesn't end up buying the team, look for SoCal to miss game threads this upcoming season and for seasons to come.  He'll be working double shifts in an Amazon warehouse somewhere in an attempt to work his way up the Amazon corporate ladder in an effort to make himself known to Jeff Bezos...and then attempt to trap Bezos in a cell in his basement while dances around Buffalo Bill style in a Commanders uniform.  

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, Conn said:

Harris going to forgo the home inspection and carpet allowance

3 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

I just heard from a "source" (guy who's somewhat plugged into finance of media/sports/entertainment) that Bezos has looked into it but is more interested in the Seahawks. Sorry, @SoCalSkins.

Sorry dude, my sources have confirmed that Bezos will submit a $7 billion bid tomorrow. 

• Haha 3