Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

Just now, spjunkies said:

There's a reason thus "leaked", kiddos. This is the queue to Bezos to formally throw his name into the pot, Harris probably was going to haul any pursuit if Bezos was in before. 

With this level of clarity and to the #1 NFL guy... yeah. Someone wanted this information out there and the one person that makes sense motive wise is Snyder.

This puts the ball in Bezos court. If he wants it, its his.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Unless something changes, weird week for the Junkies.  Sadly Sheehan's show is moving to 10 am so the Junkies is all there is now in the morning, starting in April 😢.

Listen to Galdi's podcast, out 5am every morning.  It's better than Sheehan and the Junkies combined.  Maybe Sheehan has a rebirth of quality content after the sale. Maybe not.  He's gone so far off the deep end he might not be salvageable at this point.

I disagree.  I think the Junkies have been awful from a sports perspective for 30 years.  They're entertaining, but know nothing about anything.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Relief would be an understatement for Rivera, but he will have new pressure to get results for the new owner(s)

You would have to assume the Harris group was one of the one's to reach out to Sean Payton. So not sure if it's relief for him.

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

How pissed should Harris be that this got out?

Man should be full on temper tantrum right now. Its public-ally giving Bezos the number to beat.

Why would he be pissed. Put in your best offer or walk away. If Bezos really want's the team, he'd throw out a number no one could beat.

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Listen to Galdi's podcast, out 5am every morning.  It's better than Sheehan and the Junkies combined.  Maybe Sheehan has a rebirth of quality content after the sale. Maybe not.  He's gone so far off the deep end he might not be salvageable at this point.

I disagree.  I think the Junkies have been awful from a sports perspective for 30 years.  They're entertaining, but know nothing about anything.  

So I slam the Junkies.  And you say you disagree?  So I guess that would mean you like them

22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Knowing his style what would be on brand is he will say starting last night he heard that Harris was really pushing it, then he heard in the morning the bid was finally submitted, heard it from multiple sources but was waiting for one more source to confirm when Schefter broke it. 

Which equals carefully watching twitter to try and take credit for somebody else's work.

Dude is a failure of a journalist, a complete hack and should be boycotted.  Bram, Kiem, JP and others have all said, without naming names, they have been frustrated by the coverage fro other local media outlets for not giving credit when they use a story.  A lot of it was aimed at the post. If I'm not mistaken, Snider was at the post forever.  I don't think this is a coincidence. 

Just now, FootballZombie said:

How pissed should Harris be that this got out?

Man should be full on temper tantrum right now. Its public-ally giving Bezos the number to beat.

This is likely the development that transpired before last weekend. Harris probably was told you need to hit $6B. He did and it got leaked out that it's now imminent. 10 days pass and the actual number is leaked for someone else to swoop in. 

• Thanks 1