Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

10 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

He did not talk about participating as a member of the ownership group. Let’s go by what he actually said and not what you wanted him to have said. 

This is the quote

I've been having some really great conversations with this group led by Josh Harris and having an opportunity to come in on that ownership group. I’m head over heels excited by that process. To be a player for that team, to not have my career go the way that I wanted it to, or the fans wanted it to in that city would be a full circle type of moment to come back and try to help that team and that organization build the winner that the fans deserve

https://www.hogshaven.com/2023/3/28/23660924/robert-griffin-iii-talking-josh-harris-group-about-joining-their-bid-to-buy-washington-commanders

giphy(2).gif.08b0b59fb1b74a07143d0f2614c47e0f.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coopskin44 said:

You really think RG know it all is going to be part of that group and sit back and not say anything about the roster?Think again.

So Harris who is billed by those who work with him as find the best GM and get out of that person's way as his mantra almost to run a sports franchise - would throw that out the window because RG3 owns some shares of the team?

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

How did he insinuate he was helping bid the roster?  What was the quote?  The segment I watched from eisen doesn't go there at all, so was there another segment?  I am not saying it didn't happen, but i'd need the quote to buy it.  

Harris known for hiring the best GMs and staying out of their way.

Otherwise, you got Harris first wanting Dan to be part of his ownership team.  Now its RG3 as his GM.  What next he's toying with involving the Taliban to run the business operation?

I get it you love, love, love Bezos as the owner.  And you want everyone to share your uber strong passion about this.  And in turn hate the other bidders.

But heck speaking for myself while I like Bezos as the runner up, the one thing that would make it fun for me for him not to get this team is just your reaction, its really the only thing that makes me root a little against the dude.  :ols:

You love love Harris we get it. 

If Harris is known for hiring the best people why is RG3 on the Rich Eisen show hinting at his role with the team once Harris wins the bid? 

So you are saying RG3 is among the best people to help run a team or you are saying Harris is in fact not the best at hiring and partnering with people?

• Thumb down 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I doubt RG3's sub 1% ownership of the team would allow him to have any real significant say on personnel. 

That’s not what he said on air to Rich Eisen. Until there is an actual rebuttable we only have what RG3 said. Everything else is downplaying it without any evidence because you simply don’t want it to be true. 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

You love love Harris we get it. 

If Harris is known for hiring the best people why is RG3 on the Rich Eisen show hinting at his role with the team once Harris wins the bid? 

So you are saying RG3 is among the best people to help run a team or you are saying Harris is in fact not the best at hiring and partnering with people?

I don't love anyone.  I said a million times, Harris or Bezos I prefer Harris, but giddy for either one.   

You are I believe the only one on the thread that is the Bezos is the Greek God of owners -- and the rest suck and might be as bad as Dan -- that's your trip.  I don't think anyone else is with you on that wild ride. 

Bezos is cool -- but lets not turn him into a cult.  B)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

That’s not what he said on air to Rich Eisen. Until there is an actual rebuttable we only have what RG3 said. Everything else is downplaying it without any evidence because you simply don’t want it to be true. 

If only someone could post his actual quote, that might be useful.... 🤔

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

If that happens, I'd like for any or all of them to offer vanilla ice cream to Dan :)

It’s funny, that’s like the only thing I don’t really get on Dan for.  Nolan was a horrific coach.  Yeah, Dan was a jerk about it, but he wasn’t actually wrong either.  

It’s mind boggling how that twit could get coaching jobs for the next 20 years after failing at each of them. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I don't love anyone.  I said a million times, Harris or Bezos I prefer Harris, but giddy for either one.   

You are I believe the only one on the thread that is the Bezos is the Greek God of owners -- and the rest suck and might be as bad as Dan -- that's your trip.  I don't think anyone else is with you on that wild ride. 

Bezos is cool -- but lets not turn him into a cult.  B)

We are talking about RG3’s involvement with helping run the team for Harris not Bezos. 

Seems like you are the cultish one on this topic. 

• Confused 3

Just now, bearrock said:

I watched the whole thing.  Yeah of course he's eager to help, anyone buying the team is contributing, I am sure he can share his experiences, etc.  No mention of running personnel.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

By that logic, this is all moot because that college b-ball player said he had a 7 billy offer in, so he's a shoe in.  Because everyone talking out of their ass should always be immediately believed despite it not making any sense...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bearrock said:

You mean the one that doesn’t mention anything about RG3 having anything to do w personnel?  That one.

by golly that might be “rebuttable” or dare I say: wrong

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

We are talking about RG3’s involvement with helping run the team for Harris not Bezos. 

We had two weeks or so ago a tirade of posts from you about how Harris is no better than Dan Snyder.

Then a few days ago you were trying to sell everyone that Harris would buy the team in partnershup with Dan Snyder.

Now its RG3 is running personnel.

I made the mistake of responding to those nonsense stuff previously.  I am not engaging with this some more, its a waste of time. 

If we hear RG3 is going to be the next GM, am out on Harris.  I think the chance it happens iis like .000001.  But I'll say it here, if on some wild crazy chance it happens I'd be out.  But I am not engaging in crazy conversation unless I see the crazy play out.

Yeah as far as the cult, i mean it as an expression, not the real thing but you are fixated on one dude as the owner and its over the top.  I don't think anyone else here is fixated like that.  So again i'd rest easy, Bezos is cool, but IMO he's not worth getting this riled up about, no one is. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We had two weeks or so a tirade of posts from you about how Harris is no better than Dan Snyder.

They both like hiring private investigators to spy on their business partners.

They both are involved in salacious lawsuits with businesses partners.

Neither created their wealth by actually running a company that produced anything.

They both apparently love them some RG3.

They both bid to become owners of Washington’s NFL team.

They both attended the same high school.

Yeah nothing alike. Nothing to see here. Move along. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Thumb down 3

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The video has been posted. At no point in the interview did RG3 say anything about what his involvement would be, or that he'd be helping to run the team, or be doing personnel, or anything along those lines. He basically just dropped a small nugget about having conversations with the Harris group and potentially "having an opportunity to come in on that ownership group", nothing more.

Do you have any specific, tangible reason to suspect that Harris would suddenly decide to bring in RG3 and give him some sort of major control over the team? 

You accused other people of downplaying it while you're massively up-playing it, because of your apparent unrequited love for Jeff Bezos.. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

because of your apparent unrequited love for Jeff Bezos.. 

What evidence do you have that Jeff does not love me?

My communications with Alexa and Amazon imply something completely different! 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

They both like hiring private investigators to spy on their business partners.

They both are involved in salacious lawsuits with businesses partners.

Neither created their wealth by actually running a company that produced anything.

They both apparently love them some RG3.

They both bid to become owners of Washington’s NFL team.

They both attended the same high school.

Yeah nothing alike. Nothing to see here. Move along. 

And that's only half of it, his evil knows no bounds, first its this team, then he will spread his evil throughout the galaxy

giphy.gif