Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Vikings ~ Cousins Bringing his Gas Grill!

zCommander

Nah, the 'Ders gets blown out at home.  Cousins will torch Fuller or McCain, O'Connell whispers in Rivera's ear saying "That's what you get for not hiring me!".  Both Cousins and O'Connell strikes a pose to the camera with the DX suck it pose, and both saying " You Like Dat?"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

His reasoning was the news about Snyder is going to fire the team up. I agree with that statement. He also said Washingtons defense has played great during their 3 game winning streak.

Eh if anything the passing of Coach Rivera’s mom is going to fire the team up to win for him more so than the news about Snyder. We can complain about Rivera all we want but the guys in the locker room do fight for him and seem to love him as their coach 

I can't shake the notion the fans and team got a proper steroid shot this week with the news of Dans eventual passing of the team to someone more worthy. Plus, I predicted we'd win 4 games in a row on our way to another .500ish midling pick season so we should hang.  Vikes D ain't all that I think the entire team is a house of cards ready to get knocked over. Frauds led by king fraud Kirk and his 1 career playoff win. Everybody hates Kirk. I do hope JDR gets a helmet on his chin early and often and he'll tap out.

Kirk Cousins Takes Shot to Chin, Refs Completely Blow Helmet-to-Helmet Call  | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Edited by RandyHolt

You birdbrains  making the superfluous non football comments featuring "the military" are going to get a week off for the (should be) obvious if you don't edit them out in the next 30 minutes.

And @Koolblue13 specifically, amigo you are out of rope with your way too frequent "misstepping" on this deal and no matter how much we like you it's going to catch up with you if it keeps happening.

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

You birdbrains  making the superfluous non football comments featuring "the military" are going to get a week off for the (should be) obvious if you don't edit them out in the next 30 minutes.

And @Koolblue13 specifically, amigo you are out of rope with your way too frequent "misstepping" on this deal and no matter how much we like you it's going to catch up with you if it keeps happening.

My bad. Totally wasn't my original intent. Saw the picture of the field today and thought it looked dumb was all I was trying to comment on.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1