Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Draft Order/Tracker - Current Pick #16

zCommander

14 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Someone on twitter stated we would pick 17 worse case with a win and we lock 14 with a loss.  Seems correct.

If Seattle lost they could jump us with a Commander win.  17 makes sense.  I didn't consider them.  Playing Rams** I don't expect that

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Man every team we needed to win to improve our draft positioning lost... "lolol"

Bad teams are good at losing...

Edited by CommDownMan

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

So a win today only slides us down one spot?

We'd slide at least 2.  Patriots lost, 1 of Det/GB will lose.  Seattle loss would make it 3. 

8-9 would be worse than our 8-8-1 with a win.

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CommDownMan said:

We'd slide at least 2.  Patriots lost, 1 of Det/GB will lose.  Seattle loss would make it 3. 

8-9 would be worse than our 8-8-1 with a win.

Yep. You’re right.  I quickly glanced at the standings and didn’t pay attention to the teams that were in the playoffs going into today.

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Yep. You’re right.  I quickly glanced at the standings and didn’t pay attention to the teams that were in the playoffs going into today.

I missed Seattle the first time when I did it too.  But honestly with playoffs on the line and playing the 4 win Rams it should not happen. 

• zCommander changed the title to 2023 Draft Order/Tracker - Current Pick #16
4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

"lolol"

What’s happening here why do you keep doing this. Have meant to ask you for weeks. Gonna get put on a watchlist for this behavior 

Edited by Conn

1 minute ago, Conn said:

What’s happening here why do you keep doing this. Have meant to ask you for weeks. Gonna get put on a watchlist for this behavior 

There's a poster here who would always put that at the end of a lot of his posts and its kinda just my way of trolling/teasing him.

Anyways pick #16. Yikes. No real legit chance at a franchise QB...again.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

There's a poster here who would always put that at the end of a lot of his posts and its kinda just my way of trolling/teasing him.

Anyways pick #16. Yikes. No real legit chance at a franchise QB...again.

Warhead, no need to fear my friend fir we have our very own franchise QB in the making.

The Cowboy killer himself-- Samuel "Longhorn" Howell!

Hope (and sometimes our capacity for disillusionment) does indeed spring eternal.

• Like 1

At 16 they better love a QB to give away the farm to move up. (probably go OL)

GB at 15, as much as I don't want more competition for the QB position, I hope Aaron Rodgers retires. I am so sick of him

Edited by DWinzit

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Warhead, no need to fear my friend fir we have our very own franchise QB in the making.

The Cowboy killer himself-- Samuel "Longhorn" Howell!

Hope (and sometimes our capacity for disillusionment) does indeed spring eternal.

Gotta love that Sam Howell beats Dallas in his 1st NFL start....that has to mean something long term doesn't it? Ride this kid.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1