Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 Draft Order/Tracker - Current Pick #16

zCommander

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Wonder if its possible to pick in the top 15. From there we could maybe trade up....

oh who am I kidding it doesn't matter anyway

We can. Technically we can get as high as 9th. Most likely picks right now are 12th and 13th. 

Rooting interests.

Week 17 on going:

Raiders

Seattle/Jets doesnt matter really

Steelers

Week 18:

Raiders 

Seattle 

Jets 

Browns

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

We can. Technically we can get as high as 9th. Most likely picks right now are 12th and 13th. 

Rooting interests.

Week 17 on going:

Raiders

Seattle/Jets doesnt matter really

Steelers

Week 18:

Raiders 

Seattle 

Jets 

Browns

At this point I'd just as soon lose out and have a team that deserves to be in the playoffs take "our" spot.

We are a team built with a foundation as stable as jello.

Can it be any surprise that over and over again, year after agonizing year, when the moment calls for true grit we collapse without even feigning resistance?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

At this point I'd just as soon lose out and have a team that deserves to be in the playoffs take "our" spot.

We are a team built with a foundation as stable as jello.

Can it be any surprise that over and over again, year after agonizing year, when the moment calls for true grit we collapse without even feigning resistance?

I believe those are the teams we're rooting for so we can improve our draft position.

• Thumb up 1

If they get in the 12-14 range they have a shot at one of the top two tackles but still probably not. Should be for sure in the range for Mayer. 

As far as Richardson tough call judging by mocks where I see him anywhere from top 3 to the back end of the first. Not that movks matter that much especially this early. But I don’t have a good feel yet for Richardsons range in this draft 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

25 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If they get in the 12-14 range they have a shot at one of the top two tackles but still probably not. Should be for sure in the range for Mayer. 

As far as Richardson tough call judging by mocks where I see him anywhere from top 3 to the back end of the first. Not that movks matter that much especially this early. But I don’t have a good feel yet for Richardsons range in this draft 

They would be in a good spot for a trade back IMO. They absolutely should 

• Like 1

• zCommander changed the title to 2023 Draft Order/Tracker - Current Pick #15
8 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

They would be in a good spot for a trade back IMO. They absolutely should 

We say that every year, including myself. If by the grace of the Almighty, we have a new front office making that pick. That'll be a good start. At 15 a solid. OL, ILB or DB should be there. Hopefully whoever they get is a starter immediately. 

4 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

We say that every year, including myself. If by the grace of the Almighty, we have a new front office making that pick. That'll be a good start. At 15 a solid. OL, ILB or DB should be there. Hopefully whoever they get is a starter immediately. 

I mean we traded down in the past draft and as good as Olave was as a rookie, the combo of Dotson and BRob has been pretty great. 

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

The Martys and Rivera have no incentive to trade back and accumulate picks. They’ll use the first rounder for a win now move (IOL) and future picks for trades to address what they can’t in FA (LB).

Yep that's why its imperative we get a new owner in house ASAP. They probably can't hire anyone new right away but at least they can mandate that we don't make any super short term moves like trading future draft picks.

If they land at #10 - #12, I have a feeling Richardson will be there. Not sure I want him though. It is also a slot you could package with another 1st to move up to take Levis or Stroud, which I wouldn’t want to do

Like you guys, I agree the best thing to do is to try to trade out to pick up a first in 2024. If they don’t do that, my pick is PJ Jr if he is there

10 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

We’re at 14 now With the Steelers win.  Pretty simple now, we’ll want Cleveland, NO, NYJ, and Tennessee all to win.

We are assuming we lose to the Cowboys?

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Pittsburgh will beat Cleveland. 

I'm not sure that's fait accompli. Pittsburgh SHOULD beat Cleveland but we just played them and it's not like they laid down for us. Quite the opposite.