Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

#1 free agent next year better be Sean Payton

I think Norv has a lot of potential as a coach but needs some guidance.  Ron has to go and Del Rio should have been gone a while ago.  

Wentz really has to go....shame we gave up so much for Wentz.  I would bench Wentz so we don't give up a very early second round pick.  It's just not worth it considering we might end up with the #1 overall pick.

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

this proves how delusional you are. We all remember how griffin would hold the ball forever waiting to see someone wide open, and try to move around behind the line as if he hadn’t lost all of his special athleticism already. Those were the type of sacks Griffin was causing, that Cousins was an immediate antidote for. 

That’s…not what’s happening here 80% of the time. 

I’m sure its not lol

People need to give Wentz some room here.

Yeah, he's not a great QB anymore and isn't the answer, but the Oline is pure garbage.  Both can be true.

We need a guy with the mobility of Lamar Jackson out there just to give a non-running play a chance.  

• Like 4

Just now, dyst said:

Yes, Wentz is the problem on many of these negative plays and that includes the screen. Also the intentional grounding call was on him too. He’a not good. The oline sucks but as a QB you need to help, not just throw your hands up and say “awe schucks the line sucks so its okay for me to make stupid plays”

No. You’re still flat out wrong on the first few plays. 

The grounding call? The double clutches? The air mailing? 100% on the money.

And you don’t know my opinion. I think he is a middle of the road QB who will play like a top 5 one day and like a bottom 5 another. More of the latter than the former. 

I am not in love with the guy. I still think we need a QB. But the Wentz hate is obnoxious.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

I think Norv has a lot of potential as a coach but needs some guidance.  Ron has to go and Del Rio should have been gone a while ago.  

Wentz really has to go....shame we gave up so much for Wentz.  I would bench Wentz so we don't give up a very early second round pick.  It's just not worth it considering we might end up with the #1 overall pick.

They wont bench wentz until howell is active

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

Does Drew Brees in his prime come with him?

On a team with McLaurin. Samuels, & Dotson....where are the curls and slant routes?  Those 3 step drop & out passes that counter an aggressive pass rush.  It's not like there is no scheming the opponent with Turner verus "this is what we do" mentality. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Heiny has to play. Letting Carson continue is inexcusable leadership. Ron’s a moron.

What would Heinicke bring to the table? He has no arm and he won't fix the fact that our OL is getting absolutely destroyed by their DL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1