Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philly at Washington: From Wentz You Came

TK
Message added by TK,

1864016164_ScreenShot2022-09-25at4_15_38PM.thumb.png.be360e40b72103b519e10c87cf20ae8f.png

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Again, we will go on a meaningless run later in the season.

It's what Ron does.

I'm very close to completely souring on Rivera. 

Over and over again, this team looks completely flat and unprepared. How many times during his tenure have we been blown out early into insurmountable deficits? 

This probably should be his last season. 

• Like 2

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

I'm very close to completely souring on Rivera. 

Over and over again, this team looks completely flat and unprepared. How many times during his tenure have we been blown out early into insurmountable deficits? 

He's been garbage for a good part of the season and then he starts to come back, I've fallen for it twice. Can't do it this time. Let him finish out his contract, he's cleaned up a lot of the cesspool that is this organization, but he isn't the one to get us across the goal line.

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I'm very close to completely souring on <Insert Coach/GM/Team Pres here>. 

Copy and save for the next coach too, and the one after that.

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 1

I sat down at my seat at this game and prepared myself for destruction and it was still worse than I expected. There is an Aura of self destruction with this franchise. 

we literally just went from a top oline last year to what looks like a bottom 3 line because someone  thought replacing solid starters in Scherff and Flowers with Carolina bums was a good strategy. So predictable and inexcusable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Daniel.redskins said:

This team has too much talent to be as bad as they are.  This will be Ron's last season.  They are getting out coached every single game. 

I don't know about too much talent but there is enough to not be falling behind by 20+ by halftime in consecutive weeks.

Yeah I get we have injuries. Its the NFL, a lot of teams have injuries and while it does affect them, it is never to this extent. 

Just now, NoVaSkins21 said:

Until Goodell and the owners get rid rid of him, Snyder's not going anywhere

Nope.  He is happy to keep milking this franchise and collecting checks.   It’s a wonder there are any fans left.   He and what’s left of this pathetic embarrassing team is a joke. 

Here I sit another Sunday just about over, and another Washington defeat,  getting ready to watch the Packers Bucs game and live vicariously through the fans of those teams wondering what it's like to be a fan of a well run, respected organization.  Just a normal Sunday in my household.  I hate you Dan Snyder 

How pathetic is it listening to color commentators stating that it shouldn't take 2 qtrs of football to make adjustments on offense?!? And worse, they're only stating what most knowledgeable fans already know.  

Yet this coaching staff can't seem to figure this **** out for themselves.

I'm old school and fortunately got to see the super bowl years. This **** we're observing is pure, all out, hot garbage.  I like RR, as he is a truly respected man who has done his best to revitalize the culture in this organization,  but it's time to face facts...he's simply not a good HC or one to have the knowledge to assemble a winning staff.

The last two weeks should be enough evidence of that. Cronyism is not the best way to go. RR and this staff needs to go before we squander the talent we do have on this team.

But more importantly,  the festering puss-filled anal fissure of a ****ing human being (debatable) needs to be removed cause as long as he continues to own this team, I'm convinced we will not see success.

HTTR!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1