88Comrade2000

Take a look at the 2020 NFL Standings.

Eagles: 4-11-1

Jags: 1-15

Lions: 5-11

9ers: 6-10

Bengals: 4-11-1

Β 

All of those are likely to go to the playoffs this year, all but maybe the Jags are legit contenders, and three of them have been in the Super Bowl since...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Take a look at the 2020 NFL Standings.

Eagles: 4-11-1

Jags: 1-15

Lions: 5-11

9ers: 6-10

Bengals: 4-11-1

Β 

All of those are likely to go to the playoffs this year, all but maybe the Jags are legit contenders, and three of them have been in the Super Bowl since...

Na Ronny told me it takes five years to be a playoff team.

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Stihl89 said:

Don’t like Ron trashing Chase while he’s going out the door. Guess he’s really not any different than any of the other people Dan brought in. Smug and arrogant. Fits right in with Dan.Β 

Β 

I think it a good opportunity to let the "team source" go immediately to send a message about things like that moving forward. If it was Ron, thanks but bye. If it was Jack, same deal without the thanks.Β 

Β 

These guys are about to embark on trying to resurrect a organization that has been decaying and decomposing for a bit now. Somebody should document the process so when its done and if they did it right. It would be a masterpiece.

Β 

I'm here for it. Sat through a bunch of 100 loss Nats seasons before the fun run there. All those Caps early exists to get that Throphy.Β 

Β 

It can be done and this is our best chance since they began free agency and Joe retired.Β 

Β 

I'm imagining a workup on every possible available player. Measurables. Durability. Injury history. How does he play in cold or hot or in a dome vs. open stadium? Day games vs Night. Every little detail to help you choose the right guy in the right time, in the right place.

overrated2.png

53 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Whether it's true or not, it is kind of odd that the coaching staff and people in the Park feel the need to trash 99 on the way out the door.Β 

Β 

Make like Frozen and "Let it Go".

They are probably doing this for the Joe Shmo fan to communicate why they took a 3rd for him. If Rivera were going to be here next year, I’d care about him doing this

RR is not a good coach. Losing Head Coach who went woke and got soft. He's a poor judge of talent and surrounded himself with like minded people and YES'men.

It changed the coulture only to be average.

JDR is a Clown. Full Stop.

Mayhew...is a Yes Ron. Terrible talent evaluator and screwed the franchise with terrible drafts year after year.

Team makes me eternally frustrated...can always sense the letdown coming (maybe RR didn't change a thing).

I remained a faithful fan only because my son's mother was a Redskin faithful till the day she died. I suppose I'll do the same.

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Stihl89 said:

I hope Josh follows suit on Sunday evening. Ron JDR Martin Marty. I really don’t want Ron to be allowed to graciously retire. He doesn’t deserve it.Β 

Other than your own personal issues with Ron, why do you think this is necessary?

Β 

Harris has already shown that his eyes are on the prize by influencing yesterdays moves. Β Canning Ron less than a week later seems unnecessary and of no value, other than the personal satisfaction of those who hate Ron.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Other than your own personal issues with Ron, why do you think this is necessary?

Β 

Harris has already shown that his eyes are on the prize by influencing yesterdays moves. Β Canning Ron less than a week later seems unnecessary and of no value, other than the personal satisfaction of those who hate Ron.

Or if either you are genuinely curious if EB could be their guy and wants to give him run. Or if they feel Ron/Jack are now doing more damage to the franchise and at least defensive player dev.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Or if either you are genuinely curious if EB could be their guy and wants to give him run. Or if they feel Ron/Jack are now doing more damage to the franchise and at least defensive player dev.

Β 

This. If they let Ron & crew go to the end of this year and THEN retain EB to be HC, it makes no sense.Β 

Β 

Ron & Jack are completely done. By firing them now, you get a first hand look at EB the head coach as a 9 game interview.Β  I'm not convinced he's the guy, but this gives you a risk free chance to find out first hand.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I have serious doubts that Josh is even remotely considering EB as head coach. Β I also don’t think giving the guy half a hopeless season is a fair shake either.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I have serious doubts that Josh is even remotely considering EB as head coach. Β I also don’t think giving the guy half a hopeless season is a fair shake either.

I would think Josh would be letting his GM evaluate the current staff and make that HC decision.Β 

If EB was able to put together a decent offensive ending to the season, he would get a look.Β 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Β 

I want the precedent set that failure won’t be accepted.

Β 

I also want EB to get his shot (don’t think he gets the job anyways).
Β 

I don’t want us to win another game this year staying far away from the classic Ron mid season run towards mediocrity.Β 

Β 

I also do want my pound of flesh. He’s been a smug arrogant and delusional assbag the last couple of years. He deserves it. The Michael Silver hit piece from yesterday is just the latest example from a dude that takes absolutely zero responsibility in the failures here.Β