Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the most annoying fan base?

Spaceman Spiff

Totally objective, I know people who aren't into sports who are like, "What the **** is up with Cowboys fans?!" I'd say they're still far and above the number one. Yankees weirdly are number two. I'm a casual baseball fan and when I talk Nats to people who are Yankees fans it's like they wanna' fight. I'm like bro, I just said, "Check out the game last night?" Calm down.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Phish fans are the worst. No I don't wanna buy your crappy art, I don't care that you were in the front row last night, thx but I'm to old for lsd or x, and I didn’t pay $50 to have ya yell in my ear all night over Treys wicked face melting solos so stfu. Jerks. 👴🏻

Rather how I feel about Radiohead fans. Except RH fanboys are not stoned so they can focus with like laser-like intensity their tedious idolatry on those unfortunates enough to be close by for extended periods. 

Edited by youngestson
  • Thumb up 1

54 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

English soccer fans who never stop trying to convince me that their sport isn't a complete bore.

I always make the joke:

Know why the fans are singing in the stands?  Because THEY'RE BORED!! 

Only soccer game I've ever watched was when ATL United won the championship.  Even my husband couldn't believe it...but I was all about a trophy for the city I hate. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Notre Dame because 99.99% didn't attend. Of course, probably high 90% didn't attend Duke, UNC, Bama, or any other big name school. 

I mean to be fair, I cheer for Bama from time to time, and I didn’t attend that school (my aunt is an English professor there, and my aunt and uncle live in Tuscaloosa). Plus, my college didn’t have a football team, so gotta cheer for someone 😂

• Thumb up 1