Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Jacksonville

TK
Message added by TK,

923125569_ScreenShot2022-09-11at4_24_32PM.thumb.png.6b22cff457e7a198dfe87f0908b441ea.png

Just now, Simmsy said:

Thats what people never understand, you're SUPPOSED to whomp on the bad teams. When you don't (or can't), you're just the winner of a game of losers.

Exactly right.  If this was a 7-3 slap-fight I'd be feeling much differently.  If you're a good team, this is what you're supposed to do.  

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Lawrence has missed some wide open receivers, making the defense look a lot better than it is.

That one was effected by pressure.  It wasn't a sack, but he had guys all around him, and closing in. That's a tough throw in that situation.  

Now, Rodgers, Allen, Mahomes, they make that throw 7 or 8 times out of 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMNNIT SCOTT.  DON'T GET CONSERVATIVE. THROW THE BALL.

Run on first down, loss of yardage.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Exactly.

I don't even believe we're playing our best ball with some overthrown and wrong page passes.

But two touchdowns on two time consuming drives, really can't do better then that, and gard to brush off for anyone that's gonna try this week.

Have to finish the game, but can see it's not jus Jax is bad, they are losing matchups to our playmaker left and right, which means our playmakers are actually making plays left and right.

All this is true but I think a better QB than Lawrence would be shredding our defense.  It's too early to predict anything but I bet we'll be in a lot of shootouts this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

All this is true but I think a better QB than Lawrence would be shredding our defense.  It's too early to predict anything but I bet we'll be in a lot of shootouts this year.

I think that’s safe to say, yeah. Pressure has been effecting his throws and decision making but better QBs would make us pay on a few of these 

• Like 1