Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

well that sucked. these receivers are ass. great ball and WR was lost in space.

i guess we have time to get it back. 

Yeah, it looked like Howell threw it to a spot in the zone and hoped the WR would adjust.  Nope.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

September 11th.  

Boom Pound It GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

Howell is a lil too happy feet

His biggest issue, happy feet, puts head down when he scrambles, and doesnt look to throw when he should during scrambling.

He has good arm and seems to be accurate but if he plays this year we are in trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

well that sucked. these receivers are ass. great ball and WR was lost in space.

i guess we have time to get it back. 

Not sure I would call that a great ball, pretty bad decision IMO on 4th down with game on the line.

I'll have to watch this game again, minus the drugs. The main things that stood out to me were penalties, suspect oline play and clearly the secondary. These guys won't be on the team anyways, but its the most glaring. It would've been nice to win, but we're not petty like the Ravens, we don't worry about trying to win preseason games.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, TChaler70 said:

His biggest issue, happy feet, puts head down when he scrambles, and doesnt look to throw when he should during scrambling.

He has good arm and seems to be accurate but if he plays this year we are in trouble.

That's wildly wrong and has been talked about that it's one of his strengths.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know it's impossible, but I really wish they could have brought the entire first team out to go win the game.  Have Wentz launch one to Terry or Dotson just to stomp on the Raven's stupid preseason record.  Then take a piss at mid-field.  

You realize almost none of the players committing those penalties will actually have a job in football in about 5 days, right?

Yeah I realize that. I’ve been watching football all my life. You know what else I realize? Baltimore’s a well coached team. You didn’t see their third and 4th string guys make boneheaded penalty after boneheaded penalty. Wanna know why?  Bc they expect discipline and effort from who ever is on the roster for as long as they are on the roster. 

This team will come out and perform just like it did in the preseason in week 1. Move the ball a bit and stall in the red zone bc Scott Turner has zero creativity or feel for playcalling and then fall behind because the defense can’t get off the field. 

Im just so sick of it. 

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's wildly wrong and has been talked about that it's one of his strengths.

One of his strengths is happy feet and not looking to throw during scrambling and holding onto the ball to long?

I dont care what has been talked about its what I see while he is playing in an NFL game.

By the way I think the kid has a shot

Edited by TChaler70

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

The only play I saw from the game is Dyami Brown having a wide open TD pass bobble off his hands. I think I'm about done with him. Not gonna cut him, but he should be WR5 and inactive on game days.

i think he should be cut. He’s not worth the roster spot at this point. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Yeah I realize that. I’ve been watching football all my life. You know what else I realize? Baltimore’s a well coached team. You didn’t see their third and 4th string guys make boneheaded penalty after boneheaded penalty. Wanna know why?  Bc they expect discipline and effort from who ever is on the roster for as long as they are on the roster. 

This team will come out and perform just like it did in the preseason in week 1. Move the ball a bit and stall in the red zone bc Scott Turner has zero creativity or feel for playcalling and then fall behind because the defense can’t get off the field. 

Im just so sick of it. 

Yep also didnt see the CB byte on some double move and get beat by 40yds, or one guy kill them time and time again, or a 3rd round WR drop as many as he caught.

Edited by TChaler70
  • Like 1