Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Redski....err... Commanders at Baltimore Colt... err...Brown...errr...Ravens

TK
Message added by TK,

327930866_ScreenShot2022-08-27at9_58_46PM.thumb.png.685ef0326dfb767c65348de46e3359d5.png

I know it's impossible, but I really wish they could have brought the entire first team out to go win the game.  Have Wentz launch one to Terry or Dotson just to stomp on the Raven's stupid preseason record.  Then take a piss at mid-field.  

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Crazy amount of penalties. This team is just so poorly coached. 

You realize almost none of the players committing those penalties will actually have a job in football in about 5 days, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I know it's impossible, but I really wish they could have brought the entire first team out to go win the game.  Have Wentz launch one to Terry or Dotson just to stomp on the Raven's stupid preseason record.  Then take a piss at mid-field.  

Game isn't over yet, we might not need the starters for that.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I mean, if an injury happened (and of course Murphy's law would strike) we'd be screaming bloody murder at the coaching staff and the entire season would be ruined.