Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Ron's New Team vs Ron's Old Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1002617961_ScreenShot2022-08-13at4_09_48PM.thumb.png.bd0d4fe38fd812c9ec0f604ffe85d3e8.png

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Robinson looks legit.  Nice.  Gibson might have lost his starting job.  

sly misses.  SMH

Pretty sure he did lose it. Robinson is bigger and stronger and looks like a true RB as opposed to Gibson who shows flashes but isn't as tough and I'll bet not as durable either. 

Offer Gibson and Payne to the Bears for Roquan Smith and throw in a WR to see if they bite. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Get the starters out. Wentz looked pretty good -- in COMMAND you might say. 

He was...fine I guess. Nothing special but he wasn't bad either. Didn't hit on any of the deep shots but they were close I guess. Lot of dink and dunk stuff(insert preseason "vanilla" here). Ball came out late a couple times. Something to build off I guess.

Big thing is no injuries to our starters. Lets hope that trend continues(for both teams).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Doc Walker is laughably bad at this. 

He's been laughably bad at everything for 25 years but still stays somewhat employed.  Though now he only does a paid podcast, and I just can't imagine anybody actually PAYING to listen to his drek.  But apparently there are people who do...

• Thumb down 1

His timing may be a bit off at times but Wentz is playing well and not looking like the hot mess the media was feeding us.  Both of those deep balls were catchable.

Glad to see Samuel making some plays.

I think back to draft day and all the people losing their **** because we took Robinson in the 3rd rd.

• Like 2

Just now, JSSkinz said:

His timing may be a bit off at times but Wentz is playing well and not looking like the hot mess the media was feeding us.  Both of those deep balls were catchable.

Glad to see Samuel making some plays.

I think back to draft day and all the people losing their **** because we took Robinson in the 3rd rd.

Wonder what the story will be this week. Why did he hit the tE so much?

• Like 1

My initial thoughts, defense is still a problem, Wentz looks like he just needs some more time to figure things out but he doesn’t look inept. 

The logo looks crappy that W looks like it came off windows 98 clip art. I hate that they say it’s 90 years of football and I can’t see how any true Redskin can can stomach that. The commanders in yellow in the end zone looks like a warning to not enter, would like to see that in burgundy or black even. 

I feel we made Baker look really good in just a few plays. 

I don’t know I’m watching but I still feel meh about the whole thing. 

• Like 2

Jamin Davis is aggressive but he overshoots his target. Looks like Holcomb early in his career. Which… you don’t want to say that about a first rounder but if he follows Holcomb’s trajectory and continues to be a better athlete he could turn out for us. 

The nickel/hybrid guys are doing a nice job on the edge. 

• Like 2