Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2023

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, ixcuincle said:
hlilarious how the national media stormed against Michigan claiming the sign stealing had a significant impact when it didn't

hilarious how harbaugh was suspended 6 games by entities who wanted to get him, by snitch ryan day who hired investigators to try to take down michigan

through all this "Americas Team" perservered, through all the adversity. It was Michigan vs. Everybody. And Michigan beat their ass.

GTFO with calling them Americas team.  That's just silly fan boy ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

they can try to erase or sanction this all they want but you and I know what's going on. National champions boys. And the NCAA can never take these memories away. Go ahead and try.

Harbaugh National champion.

The haters are livid !!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

Michigan has 304 yards rushing with four TDs.

Video game numbers...

Now makes sense for Harbaugh to leave if he really does want back in NFL.

Hope he understands this is different NFL then one he left...

Harbaugh probably done with college. NCAA did him so dirty suspending him and trying to get him on what they consider "serious violations". Yes, buying cheeseburgers for recruits is such an egregious advantage.

"It was never about cheeseburgers. It was about serious covid recruiting violations."

Oh, you mean like the blurred line between who and who isn't considered an analyst and who can and cannot talk to players, and who's on your staff and who isn't? The same rules that Ohio State and other schools have been towing for some time?

I always found it so hliarious when people were so offended by Michigan. Now given, I am a very big Michigan shill, but still, the amount of just sheer outrage from the national media (who have since backtracked their "strong" takes) over how sign stealing was such this "huge" advantage, or other bull**** they told you, it was all BS. None of it was true. Michigan simply outrecruited their opponents and signed gritty hard workers. Having Corum and Donovan Edwards on your team running for like 800 yards a game has nothing to do with signs.

The NCAA and Big Ten harassed Harbaugh so much and suspended the poor guy for half the season. I've never, ever seen a football team persecuted this badly. It's such a travesty, believe me. He deserves this title, and he deserves to tell the NCAA to **** off. They will try to take this title away. They will try to say it is tainted, or that Michigan cheated. But tell me, how did they cheat? The sign stealing saga is overblown, and the allegations of "Uncle T" and Stallions being paid by boosters are all lies. Nobody at Michigan knew. And I've already gone over the trumped-up recruiting violation bull****.

Harbaugh did nothing wrong but was suspended for 6 games and they are going to try to take this title away because they think Michigan did something unfair. Michigan was just better, and outrecruited the rest of yinz. Deal with it, plain and simple. There was an equal playing field after the halfway point, and Michigan blew everyone's brains out lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Can we petition to change ixunicle's username to 'Frontrunner McGee' since all his favorite teams are historical powerhouses and it seems like they change with the wind depending on who is winning

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them, and others chase greatness by supporting whatever team wins.”

― William Shakespeare, sorta

• Haha 5

So as a casual college football fan, what's the deal with Michigan hate?  To me they appear to be a defense first, control the trenches, we model ourselves around the Trent Dilfer Ravens team. Sure, the Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State fans will hate.  

They nearly lost to mirror image Alabama.  

For those who watched UW-Texas, UW did not have a stout defense, so they needed to score.  Even after their defense gave Penix chance after chance, Michigan stopped them every time (i am thinking of 3rd and early 4th Q). It's true Penix was horrendous, but that was because Michigan got to him.

And what's the deal with the superconferences? Is the deal gonna be "Lets put our 2 and 3 loss SEC and Big-10 teams into the playoffs over undefeated and 1-loss mid majors?  Gross!  Right when the expanded playoffs come, they are gonna just screw the little guys anyway.

14 hours ago, Fergasun said:

So as a casual college football fan, what's the deal with Michigan hate?  To me they appear to be a defense first, control the trenches, we model ourselves around the Trent Dilfer Ravens team. Sure, the Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State fans will hate.  

It's largely the cheating scandal coupled with Jim Harbaugh being just a general asshole and weirdo.

Edited by Barry.Randolphe
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, bearrock said:

So Michigan didn't steal signs and break recruiting rules?

they did but the impact was very very minimal 

8 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Can we petition to change ixunicle's username to 'Frontrunner McGee' since all his favorite teams are historical powerhouses and it seems like they change with the wind depending on who is winning

ah those historical powerhouse redskins. always been so good in the Snyder era...

26 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Multiple infractions, including a Level 1 infraction. 

Harbaugh's best case scenario is that he jumps to the pros leaving Michigan holding the upcoming penalties bag. 💯 a Jim Harbaugh thing to do. 

we'll find out in 6 years that Jim didn't do anything and he'll get a slap on the wrist like Bill Self did. 

Pete Carroll did the same thing. the NCAA didn't suspend Carroll for 3 games though and his own conference didn't suspend him for 3 games either. he's not coming back. the NCAA and big ten are only interested in punishing him and trying to erase history. he should just leave and tell those entities to shove it. 

• Thumb down 1

I'll never understand the Nike Jumpman logo on a football uniform. I know it's a "symbol of excellence" and other logo's (like the adidas mountain on a football uni) but it still looks silly to me. 

Hats off to Michigan. They really grinded teams down to dust out there. Crazy that besides Ohio State, their closest game was Maryland! Harbaugh may be some crazy psycho, but he sure is a winner. Won a bunch at Stanford, the NFL and now a national championship at Michigan. 

• Thumb up 1